Chapter 11

"Anu bua..", Arjun mumbled on surprise entry of his paternal aunt on his door.

", Arjun mumbled on surprise entry of his paternal aunt on his door

Her horrified expressions made him realise the position he was in. Shirtless, above Meher, who laid in bed, wearing his clothes.

"Bua.. Waitt.. This is not what it looks like.", Arjun tried to stop his aunt who ran downstairs shouting " Hai rabba... Bacheya ne ki krta.. Apna arjun... Hai Rabba..Main ki dekh leya.."

Arjun ran after his aunt, grabbing his tshirt from the floor.

By the time Arjun reached downstairs, Anu had already told Arjun's parents what she thought she saw

"Dad.. Mom.. This is not true...", Arjun said afraid of their reaction.

"Why would I lie.. I have seen with my own two eyes.. Arjun and Meher...aehae hae hae Rabjii"

"O te changa hoya m twade nal agyi... Te appa jaldi pahuch gye. Je tusi late ande sanu pta ni chalna si.. Bche ki kr rhe..(Its good that I came with you, so we arrived early. Else if you would have come late, we would have never known what kids are upto)" Anu said proud of her existence.

A door bell broke Anu's chain of comments as she ran to open the door.

Arjun's parents stood quiet still taking in Anu's words, while Arjun was waiting for any reaction from them.

" Ao bharjai ji.. Twanu v dasna bahut zaruri siga..(Come sister in law, it was necessary to inform you too) ", Anu said bringing Naina and Raj in the hall where everyone was.

"Ki hoya Anu, tera phone aya te hum foran agye. Ki gall ki aa. Sab thik aa???(What happened Anu, we came as soon as you called. Is everything okay? ) ", Naina asked worried.

"Kithe bharjai ji kuch thik nai h.. Veerji, bharjai ji te main swere laute,main tan surprise den layi Aru de room vich gyi te main dekhya..".....

"Anu..", Sukhvinder (Arjun's father) called out, making Anu shut up.

Arjun gulped in, knowing it was his turn. He could fight the whole world single handedly, but the one person he feared was his father.

"I want to listen everything from you. Is she in your room?" Sukhvinder asked Arjun, to which he nodded.

"Bring her down", Sukhvinder commanded.

Arjun went upstairs and brought Meher down. Anu and Asha( Arjun's mother) stood their quietly while Raj and Naina were shocked beyond expression to see their daughter come from Arjun's room, dressed in his clothes.

Arjun walked downstairs swiftly while Meher followed him with baby steps, afraid of everyone's reaction,and ultimately stopping between the stairs.

"Miku... Tu.. Yaha.. Aise", Naina put two and two together and came forward to slap her, a reaction that we can expect from any mother in her place.

Arjun came in between and stopped Naina, " Aunty pleae.. Listen to us first .. Its not what you think it is. Let me give a chance to explain ".

"What do you have to say?", Raj asked with anger in his eyes yet calm in his voice.

" Uncle. Its nothing like what you all are thinking. We did nothing wrong.", Arjun paused before continuing, " At yesterday's party someone spiked Meher's drink. We didn't want to make an issue by involving parents. So we decided not to bring her to your home. Same goes with Sneha's parents. So we brought her here. As mum dad weren't here last night. I swear.... She was in my room but I slept in Mum dad's room. I just went to wake her up and just then you all came. ", Arjun said pointing towards his parents.

"But what I saw", Anu argued.

"Bua, I was giving her lemonade to help her with hangover, but accidentally slipped and landed in.. that.. position..", Arjun lied, trying to put it in the most reasonable sense.

Both parents were still angry but didn't speak anything. Afterall, it was a lot to take in.

"Is this true Miku", Naina asked Meher in a furious tone.

"Umm.. Umm..", Meher stuttered not knowing what to say.

"Speak up", Naina shouted.

"Ammm.. Aunty.. She doesn't remember much after having the drink", Arjun replied on behalf of Meher.

"Let me call the principal of college. This is ridiculous. How can such things happen in a college party", Raj said taking out his phone.

"I am sorry Uncle but that won't help. Since this party was unofficial, management would not meddle. The only way is to know through students. If we involve management, whosoever dod this will be cautioned.. Trust me, we will ultimately get to know who the person was and when we do, I will surely tell you.", Arjun reasoned.

Raj understood his point and nodded.Naina and Asha too calmed themselves, a bit.

" Are you sure there is nothing going on between you two", Sukhvinder asked.

Both Arjun and Meher shot their head in his direction and then looked at each other.

" There's nothing. Never will be", Arjun replied.

While Meher just shook her head to register her denial.

"If there is, you can tell us now. If we find out later, there won't be a warning and you both will have to face the consequences.", Sukhvinder warned.

" 100% positive dad. There's nothing between us.", Arjun assured his father and he nodded.

" We should get going. Come Miku.. ", Raj said gesturing Meher.

Raj held Meher by shoulder to comfort and support her as they took her home, while Naina walked behind thinking about the night she saw Arjun in Meher's room holding her hand.

'It can't be a coincidence.They haven't even been talking to each other lately. But since Miku started college, they have been too close. Are they telling the truth.? Is there anything going on between them??!! Or are they just friends.. ' she thought.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ ♥️ ♥️

A/N

Shorty short chapter.
Enjoy!!!

So.. What do you think is there something going on between these two??

Did you like this chapter??? Please share your feedback.

Keep smiling. Keep reading. Keep voting. Keep commenting. Keep sharing

Love 💖💖💖💖💖

Instagram : @pinkplanetofficial