Five

Ha-Na was left to sleep on the couch shortly after the film finished. While she was passed out on the piece of furniture, cuddled in a thin blanket along with another ice bag on her throat, she was being watched.

The four men looked at her with remorseful and guilty eyes- the woman looked so broken. An encounter with the country's deadliest serial killer would surely leave a scar on her fragile mind. Tokki was someone who would scar even the strongest men, he struck fear into the hearts of millions. Including the four who had rescued Ha-Na.

There was a long, bone chilling silence hovering through the entire house. It became thick, making it difficult for the occupants of the building to even breath. This kind of atmosphere would come every time a female passed through their doors. Each one of them looked at Ha-Na with heartbroken eyes. They hated to have to do this to her, but it was their only option. They didn't dare to ask for her name, it would be too difficult for them to just give her away.

"He wants her..." Yoongi choked.
The other three men felt sick to their stomachs, as soon as that single word passed through Yoongi's lips. Jin felt the worse among the four. He watched over her during the night. Many times she woke up in a fright, almost drowning in a soul crushing nightmare. The man spent all night trying to comfort her and reassure her that everything would be okay. It hurt him even more to lie to her.

"Let her recover first," Namjoon whispered. "Then we'll take her to him."

With that, the man walked up into his office, leaving the other three to be beat up by their guilt. It was never easy to give that demon of a man innocent girls who were complete- who have found their soulmates. The look hurt on their countless victims faces, the look of betrayal, their crying, their pleading. They wished it had become white noise; but it hasn't, it haunted their dreams, it haunted their entire life. Everything only got worse with each girl that came into their house.

Each one of them felt so selfish- they were only doing this because he had their soulmates captive. If they even dared to disobey that man, they would hurt them. None of the four could live with that- just to keep them alive, they had to do what that man willed. They would hurt everyone else just to keep their own safe.

However, with Ha-Na, they felt even worse. She was attacked by the cursed man known as Tokki. She would remember that encounter for the rest of her life, and it would only add to what she would have to deal with, as soon as she was handed over to him. If that nightmare remained etched in her mind forever, she would break even before the real torture started.