tragic, i dare say

"My dear, you reek of desire."

Miller Dreyton is what some, many, would call a brutish, cruelly handsome commitment phobe. At least, that was what the magazines, lining Amara Carlisle's counter, read. Though she hardly paid them any mind, she would recognise his name and attach a less than complimentary headline to it immediately.

Meaning that when she gets a call, one too good to refuse, and turns up to the remote Dreyton House, she chastises herself for not putting two and two together sooner when she's face to face with the man himself- the play boy, the man who'd probably never heard the word 'no' in his life.

There with no other intentions other than to work, she is faced with a challenge far greater than she's ever had to deal with. Used to powering through when things didn't go quite as she expected, she plans to what she does best: persevere.

Only, no one forewarned her that the greatest challenge of her career would have disastrously addictive eyes and a body enough to triumph over even the gods.

♖ ♖ ♖

this story is intended for those 18+
(let's be real, I know some of y'all won't be. fuck, even I'm not '18+')
it's a guideline.

not to be taken too seriously
idk how long it'll take to be completed yet
distinctly sexy from the outset

tragic.

♖ ♖ ♖

twitter: @/dariyamazdani

♖ ♖ ♖

This book is subjected to copyright.
No form of this book— digital, audible or otherwise— may be copied, translated or changed without the express, prior permission of the author. ©matemenot2019

kisses,
dariya

kisses,          dariya