{8}

Y/N pov

"Oh, my god!" The taxi driver startled, staring at me through his mirror.

"Miss? What happened?" I looked at him with my teary eyes. Which they are kind of fake.

"I'm so sorry!" I yelled making him flinch, and looked at me on his car mirror.

"Miss, everything is fine? What happened?"

"I–I... I forgot my money." i looked at him with an disappointment expression, he shakes his head with a small smile.

"This time I will allow you, it's oka-"

"No it's not, sir! I'm so ashamed! I will pay you back! Let me give you my phone number!"

"No, no it's okay, miss. Let's just say i drove you for free cause you are a nice one." he smiled and i smiled along. Now I feel so bad. But, thank God this old man was kind or else I wouldn't know what would have happened to me. Staring out of the window. They are probably looking for me.

"Thank you, sir." After saying goodbye I sigh in relieve. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Oh? Y/n? What are you doing here, dear?" My grandma asked shocked to see me.

"Hey, I miss you." i hugged, she hugged back but the face of her was still confused. "I will explain everything later." she nod and welcomed me in, after she makes us something to drink, I told her everything and she knows it already.

"But I'm still confusing why dad left me so sudden!" I yelled a little with tears, she hushed me while hugging me tightly.

"I'm sorry, dear. There is so many secr-" i looked up at her as she stopped talking.

"Many secrets?" She sigh and nods as i knew her words.

"Yes, you will know once...Argh! Why can't i keep secrets!?" She whispered to herself, she is bad at holding secrets, I chuckled.

"Once what? You know I'm old now and I have to know everything, gran." I say honestly.

"I know, I know! If I was at this situation I would be like this too!" She looked away, annoyed that she couldn't hold secrets.

"So?" She sigh again and looked at me with her serious eyes.

"Once someone finds you." uhm... What?

"...that doesn't make any sense, gran."

"I'm trying hard not to say it out..." she shipped her tea and looked at me again.

"Look, dear. I know you are so confused but.. I really cannot tell you. I promised your dad not to, until that someone finds you."

"alright, I see. But, can you just give me a hint?" She looked away annoyed, she really wanted to say it so badly but couldn't.

"Someone who has... DNA...like yours..." she shipped her tea making noises, looking at me with her open eyes. I sigh.

"seriously, it doesn't make any sense. " I say, she laughed lightly while standing up giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Sleep here-" i cut her off.

"No, gran. He is dangerous." I say. Feeling already uneasy about this. "I really can't sleep here. What if he found me and..." I pictured her body lifeless on the floor. I shut my eyes close. "No i can't let that happen!"I yell. I sigh calmly and added, "I just... Need some money. So, I can sleep at some motel. " I looked down in embarrassment, she shake her head as a no.

"No. You are sleeping here, and with me on the bed." She smiled while walking to her bedroom getting it ready. I sigh and agreed. I sleept with her on the bed since she have one room and a big bed, she didn't let me sleep on that hard couch, that's why I love her all of my heart.

"Hey wake up! Sleepy head!" I woke up at yelling and an annoying aram. I open my eyes, seeing grandma yelling while holding a watch with her both hand close to my ears, I groaned and put the pillow above my head. She always do that to me since I was a kid, i never forgot this moment. After I was fully awake we ate breakfast and had fun. I keep praying that he doesn't find me. As I finished showering I heard someone shouted. I hurried putted my outfit on and dashed out where the shout came from and to my horror I widen my eyes, he was pointing the gun on my grandma's head.

"T-taehyung..." I stuttered seeing him with his angry look.

"you come with me, I will let her go." He said pointing the gun hard on her head.

"No! Stop, I–I will come!" I yelled coming close careful. When I stepped close to him he pushed grandma and grabbed me.

"Gran!" I yelled through my tears. Taehyung, lifted me over his shoulder while walking towards a van, he pushed me inside, I groaned as my leg got hit by the door when he pushed me in. He didn't even cared. Nor does he care. After Jin started the car I screamed at Taehyung who was sitting next to Jin.

"Moron! How dare you push her like that?! Give some respect you asshole! Is that how your parents raised you?!" Jungkook who was sitting next to me, grabbed my wrist, putting it behind my back, lifting it up. It was painful, I tried not to cry out.

"dare to speak to him like that, I will break that arm."

"Jeon!" Jin yelled out to stop him. Taehyung was surprised at my sudden words. His face turned dark as we made eye contact. Jungkook letting go off my arm. Giving me his cold glare. I rubbed my wrist a little. Why is he on Taehyungs side? I don't mean to say those words. I was mad, how could he push an old woman who didn't do anything!? Taehyungs next word got me completely mad.

"you know What, Jin? Turn back, I need to take her life." Did he think I was deaf? I moved in front and grabbed his collar, making our nose touch.

"W-what did you say? Are you hearing yourself!? Are you insane?! How dare you say that!? She didn't do anything!-Argh!" Jungkook pushed me backwards, his face came to mine.

"I told you if you do that again I will freaking break that arm of yours! Better behave!" I pushed Jungkook and grabbed his collar.

"he is my husband! I know what to say or do!so that's none of your concern!" I screamed madly, Jungkook was shocked at the action. Jin and Taehyung as well. When I was about to grab Taehyungs collar back again, Jungkook grabbed me and made me lay on my stomach on the seat as his chest pressed agains my back to stop me moving.

"I told you to behave good." I didn't say anything, we stayed in that spot until we arrived. Taehyungs friends was there waiting for us, as we came in. I was about to go to our room when Taehyung caught my arm forcibly, dragging me upstairs.

"Let go!" He doesn't listen. "Taehyung! You are hurting me!" He pushed me inside the room. Closing the door with his feet and grabs my hair painfully. Titling my head up, meeting those fire wolf eyes.

"I was actually going to let you see her, but it turns out you have been there." His grib was still tight. He moves his face down on mine. "if you ever let me hear you talking about my parents, you would literally beg for your life, Y/n. Better be careful next time." his look was calm. I don't think he is calm. He is livid up. I'm sure he wants to kill me. After threatening me he finally let go, storm out of the room and slammed the door. I fall on my knees crying in silently.