33

Lisa's POV

"You're going to have to release me Mr. Jeon if you know what's best for the both of us," I chuckled as I felt Jungkook's hands getting tighter as he pulled me even closer, his face now buried at the crook of my neck. I can feel his breath touching my skin.

Oh, God.

If he doesn't stop this, I'd fucking collapse on the floor.

He was so shameless. He'd tease like it's something that is so natural for him to do.

And then I felt it, his lips grazing my skin leaving a burning sensation on my body, a moan automatically coming out of my lips.

Good Lord.

My cheeks blushed in instant and I pulled away from him a little, just enough for our face to level.

He knew what he had done based on the smirk that is sporting on his expression.

"I hate you," I pouted which he just returned it with a sly smile. He did it again and I had to fight the urge to moan but it's so freaking hard.

"Can we just go to your dorm and cuddle? We're about to go on another tour. And you guys have a World tour right now,"

He leaned closer as his forehead now resting on my shoulder. Ever since we got back together, Jungkook had been trice as clingy as before.

He'd go to the dorm occasionally and whines until I agree to cuddle with him.  Most often, we'd do movie nights on the couch at the living room just because my unnies kept telling me we're not yet clear to be on our own in my room.

Like they can actually watch me every time.

But yeah, Jungkook and I had a few makeout sessions but we never had sex. I'm too scared for that shit.

Now, I was at the studio where Chaeyoung was filming for a show. I just arrived so I can give her support but Jungkook, being on vacation right now had to follow and drag my ass over the building's fire exit.

"If you don't go now we're going to get our ass beaten by either our members or our management," I giggled when he pulled me closer again, his sweet smell leaving a tingling sensation all over me.

"Kook!" I hissed and he chuckled.

"Fine!" he backed away a little but not before giving me a quick peck on the lips. I hit his shoulder in retaliation which just earns fits of laugher from him, his arms still wrapped around my waist.

Just when he calmed down, I stared at him lovingly, my hands wrapped around his neck.

And we were just here, staring at each other's eyes, our bodies swaying from a piece of imaginary music which probably is just the beating of our hearts.

I love staring at him. The way his jaw clenches every time he is frustrated... Or when he presses his tongue at the side of his cheeks... I love then. I love how his eyes shine whenever he stares at me. Or how the beating of heart feels whenever he puts my hand over his chest.

I love everything.

I love him. And I am glad we actually had this chance to live each other right.

"You know, I kinda wish we can be like this forever..." he whispered, my stomach churning by just staring at him.

"What? Hiding? Sneaking out afraid that the whole world will judge us?" I grimaced and his eyes turned soft before it gets hooded as our forehead touches.

"Cupcake, listen to me, okay? We will be fine. Whatever happens, even when people find out, we're not going to break up, alright?" he whispered, cupping my cheeks along the process.

Just the thought of us breaking up again kills me. I know there are a lot of people who would support our relationship but it's not as many as those who will oppose.

And everyone knows how fans basically stir every decision any entertainment company has, especially theirs.

I just hope we can survive this. Because the industry we are in is cruel. It's beautiful I know but behind the beauty was a facade every idol had to put up with. And I fucking hate it.

"Noone's going to break us apart. Not them.  Our love is more beautiful than that..." he whispered and I feel overwhelmed by his sincere emotions.

Just then, both of us flinched when we heard the sound of the door opening. His hands pulled me even closer and we were able to breathe and calm down when we realized it's the door from the floor above us.

"Keep quiet baby, I need you to keep quiet,"

"Oh, I fucking miss you,"

My right hand covered my lips, my eyes wide the moment we heard their muffled voices.

"My fucking God!"

Relative moans echoed across the place and both Jungkook and I got the biggest scare of our lives. Or shock if that wasn't enough.

"Fuck!"

Our mouth went agape when we heard the sound of the zipper getting opened.

"Shit!" I whisper-shouted and the next thing I knew was the two of us scurrying outside of the fire exit.

We were careful enough to create any sound.

We were running like crazy and thank God we were at a corner were not most people comes in.

After a few more turns, we stopped hurrying, my other hand leaning on the walk, Jungkook doing the same.

Our eyes met and before we knew it, we laughing like crazy.

"Oh my God, did you hear that?" I whisper-shouted, my cheeks about to wreck from constant grinning.

I watch as I saw his cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"Please tell me it's not who I think it was," he utters and I kept my mouth shut before nodding.

I giggled when I heard him groan. This information was too much to suck in. I would never imagine this. I mean, I would never think this would happen, and apparently, Jungkook was as shocked as I am.

"He had the audacity to tell me to be careful when he goes around fucking some girl on a fire exit!" he hissed, "and that is not after he even checks if someone was around. Somebody could have seen him!" he sounded so scandalized about what he just saw. Well, I'd probably react the same I heard one of my unnies having an extreme makeout session.

That's just so fucking awkward.

I shut my mouth, even covering it with my other hand. Jungkook glared at me.

I was trying to stop myself from laughing.

"Really Lalisa? You're going to laugh at me?" he scowled and I can't help it, I giggled as I removed my hand.

"Sorry kook, okay? It's just so funny I can't believe this actually happened," I told him and he let out a long sigh.

Jungkook pulled out his phone and started typing furiously.

I'm guessing Bangtan will have to have a mini confrontation session in few hours.

Well, that is, after Jin oppa finishes whatever he's doing in the fire exit.