#03 Flux: Ripples | Part 1

▷ Summary: Things are starting to escalate

Summary: Things are starting to escalate. As your relationship grows, so does the challenge that comes along with it.

Warning: Dirty talk, morning foreplay, mention of sex toys

You had initially thought that it would be hard to adjust to the whole new living arrangements when you started the relationship.

You had never imagined being able to stay committed to one man for too long, and now you have two? The thought of it actually happening, of you actually staying in such a wondrous affair had never crossed your mind before. Ever. But as time passes by in a flash, from days to weeks, and it goes on to months, you have grown accustomed to having both men being around you, to cherish you, care for you, mostly putting yourself and your needs first before theirs. Taking your consideration each time they have their wants and needs.

The way they had been treating you for the last three months is mainly the reason why you find yourself unable to imagine living without them, not having them caring for you each and every day of your life. And it is why you treasure them the most.

But the moments that you treasure most from it all would be the mornings.

There is nothing more comfortable and assuring than waking up to warmth enveloping you, when both men let you feel safe and secured in the safety of their arms. Literally. Just the way you feel as you wake up this morning, sandwiched between two broad, sticky with sweat chests.

You can easily tell which one is which even before opening your eyes. It does not require any rocket science to do it, after all. Because as time passes by, you have managed to find a way to distinguish your men.

Still half asleep and feeling quite lethargic after the long night, you can already recognise the strong sturdy arm that is resting around your naked waist, securing you in place with your back pressed onto his bare chest. His scent fills the air as you breathe in slowly, the soft sweet soapy fragrance that is mixed with his musky sweat is totally in contrast to the strong hold he has on you. Just exactly what you love about him. And you also love how his body is always so comfortably attached to yours as if you are a pair of spoons in a drawer.