47.

"Are you ready for this action
Does it give you satisfaction
Are you hip to what I'm sayin'
If you are then let's start swayin'
The answer better be (Yes, yes)
That pleases me"

*Just so you guys know, this was a double update so there is a chapter before this one as well ;) *

***

I stand from the bed, taking a moment to steady myself from the wobble still lingering in my legs, and walk around the bed to my bed side table, opening the bottom drawer where I'd tucked the toy away; glancing at Harry who is watching me and my k...

I stand from the bed, taking a moment to steady myself from the wobble still lingering in my legs, and walk around the bed to my bed side table, opening the bottom drawer where I'd tucked the toy away; glancing at Harry who is watching me and my knees nearly give out when I see him laid out on the bed with his head against the pillow, stroking his solid length in slow pumps with a lazy fist.

How did I go my whole life not knowing how attractive seeing that is? But then again, maybe it's only attractive because it's him.

Trying to picture any other guy genuinely makes me shudder, and not in the good way.

I grab the toy, shutting the drawer and standing straight; Harrys stare going to cordless the massager wand in my hand, that's about the length of my forearm, the round head attachment on it similar to a small tennis ball.

Really it just looks like an obnoxious microphone.

"What are you doing with that?" he asks, recognising what it is straight away and his voice tightens with anticipation.

Seen these in some of your 'films' have you sweet boy?

"You said you wanted to try toys, tonight seemed like a good night to start" I tell him, crawling onto the bed to kneel next to him and Harrys brows set in a deep crease, gripping himself tighter; his hips jolting up and groaning at what I've suggested.

"Christ Joey" he whines "You're going to use that on yourself?"

I bite on my lip, shaking my head and glance to his hand wrapped around his length; looking back to him and shrug my shoulders "Wanted to use it on you, then both of us"

Harrys eyes roll shut; his hand pausing on his length like he's trying to compose himself, his hips thrusting up again aimlessly.

"Fuck this is the best birthday ever" he sighs under his breath to himself, sounding like he's praising every god he can think of.

I'm glad he's actually okay with this, I was nervous he'd be put off by the idea; most straight girls I've known have said their boyfriends are intimidated by using vibrators, just on them let alone the idea of toys being used on the guy.

Straight men are strange sometimes. I'm sure there's plenty of queer people that reserved about it too - but most seem to be fairly open minded sexually, at least my partners have been.