❝you really are in love with her, huh?❞

Will/Pizza Boy | Louise

~

"Hello! This is the Wattpad Helpline, how may I help you today?"

"Uhh...is this Louise?"

"Yes! Wait -- Will, is that you? Pizza boy?"

"Yeah, hey, it's me. I'm back. Did you miss me?"

"Huh, so you are just as cocky as Harper says."

"I'm glad I live up to my reputation."

"Well, let's just say so far I'm not disappointed. What can I do for you, Pizza boy?"

"Uh, well, it's been about a week since we talked..."

"Yes, and?"

"And I was wondering if you had any news about Harper."

"Damn, you really are in love with her, huh?"

"Wait -- what? No!"

"No?"

"Who told you that I'm in love with her? Geez!"

"No one! I'm just saying that I'm not blind, that's all. Or deaf, more fittingly, in this case."

"Harper and I are just friends, dude. We were bonding over our mutual love of pizza. She got me into writing. We're writing and pizza buddies."

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that, Pizza-Will."

"Oy!"

"Alright, alright, fine. I surrender. You're totally right. You, Will the Pizza boy, are definitely not in love with Harper the hotline girl at all. Okay?"

"Listen...why did you ask that?"

"Will, let's be serious here. No one would call a random helpline of a website they barely use to talk to one specific person for weeks on end. No one does that."

"But we're friends!"

"Ugh, sure, whatever. How many friends do you know call each other every single day? How many friends do you know interact with each other even though they've never met? You didn't even know her name!"

"I mean, now I do."

"My point stands. You have a crush. Just admit it."

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that. I think you've been watching too many daytime soap operas."

"I mean, you're not wrong -- daytime soaps are great, okay? -- but I'm also still right about this."

"Yeah, yeah, sure. I'm hanging up now. Tell me if Harper ever comes back, okay?"

"See what I mean?!"

"Bye."

A/N:

Ahhhhhh! I'm so sorry for the long wait, but I finally updated! The past week and a half were super hectic for me which is why this update came so late. I hope you understand <3

If you guys enjoyed this chapter, please remember to vote and comment! They make my day :)

- Evie