Fragmented in dolor, Wedged by trauma

"She is in a coma now"

I froze. Everything around me froze. As if time had stopped ticking it's signal to the clock.

Everyone turned to look at me with a worried expression. I didn't move, I just stared at the doctor with a blank expression, eyes glued, lips parted into a small gap.

My heart fell. Everyone was asking questions, I could feel it but they just sounded faint. My lips started quivering in horror as I came back to reality. I tried to respond but a lump was caught in my throat.

"She is transferred to room 2004" The nurse informed.

I did not bother to look at anybody or respond to their questions and rushed to find the room. As soon as I found the room, I entered

It was the most painful picture I could ever imagine of....

There she was. The girl I constantly neglected, abused, hurt and made her suffer. Not bothering to listen to her, I kept calling her a liar, slut and what not. Yet she continued loving me.

Then again here she was lying down hooked with machines keeping track of her body parts. This all caused because she wanted to save me from getting hit by a car. She was terribly pale and looked lifeless.

But not a single drop of tear fell from my eyes. The guilt had taken over me in such a way that I cannot even shed a tear cause it's my fault at the end of the day.

Shuffling noise was heard front the other side of the door while I stood there looking at her with a mixture of guilt and pain.

The door opened and the girls and boys entered the room. Baekhyun came in at the end while I just stood there with no expression only eyes responding.

Baekhyun's eyes filled with tears at the sight of his sister. He went up to her and kissed her forehead. Jin hyung came up to me and patted my shoulder but I did not avert my eyes from her. Baekhyun sat on the bed beside her and caressed her hair. A sense of nostalgia ran through my veins as a memory came back.

***

I reached Y/N's house. I was missing her bad, so a visit wouldn't mind. I entered the house to be greeted by a smiling middle aged woman. I smiled back at her saying

"Hello aunty!"

"Hello dear, Y/N is upstairs doing God knows what maybe you want to join her" She said giving me a playful grin

My ears turned red as I heard her words and she let out a chuckle. I just nodded and head upstairs. I entered the room with a creaking sound just to be met by silence with light breathing flowing through.

"Y/N?" I said entering

I looked at her bed and saw weight her placed on it with her back facing the door. I went forward to get a better view of the front. My heart instantly fluttered, there she was sleeping peacefully like a baby while getting squeezed up among cushions.