Chapter 41

Welcome back ya'll. Yes, it's Sunday, but I couldn't wait until tomorrow to release this!

Dedicated to @im_to_lazy_to_think and @Magnihoenir for your lovely comments on Chapter 40!

This chapter is starting to speed up, and is like, MUCH LONGER. I don't want everyone to wait so long for short chapters soooo.

I watched Episode 430 of Shippuden again with Killer Bee in the Infinite Tsukuyomi, where he imagines life with the other Jinchuuriki and I screenshot some parts and did some edits to fit my needs hehe. Considering I started writing this story before that came out, I think I didn't do badly at their personalities (maybe, I hope).

~ Wolfie

_____________________________________

It was crystal clear to me back then that the only problems that I could face
Would be the same problems that affect us all
But of course this sense of common existence was sucked out of me in an instance
As if from birth I could walk but I was forced to crawl

So this an exciting time, to be alive
Our generation's gotta fight, to survive
It's in your hands now, our future, our future

Our generation's gotta fight, to survive
It's in your hands now, our future, our future

~ System... by Enter Shikari

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 41 - Surprise Bitch!

RECAP:

With his hands laced together behind his head, Naruto grinned, "You just keep angering people, don't you Orochimaru?"

Ino had strut forward with a look of detestation and placed her hand on his head. "You really shouldn't have said that." She said simply. "You really shouldn't have."

Walking around Orochimaru, Naruto held down his shoulders so that he didn't thrash around. Ino shut her eyes and recited the words that she had practised repeatedly.

"Shin'nyū no Jutsu (Mind Invasion Jutsu)."

~*~*~

"I accept."

Yagura stood and extended his hand, removing his Mizukage hat and handing it over to Mei Terumi, feeling a weight lifted off his shoulders. The new Mizukage took the hat and stood up too, smiling. He smiled at the astonished expression plastered on Mei's face.

"Pleasure doing business with you, Godaime Mizukage-sama."

END RECAP: