Chapter 57: I wasn't in love with him at all.

This chapter is dedicated to hafsamanaf

Hardwood University restaurant above.

Amelia Smith

"Do you guys think I should order chicken nuggets or chicken fingers?" Jasmine asks.

She always finds it hard to make up her mind when it comes to food. We're all back to having lunch together. Everyone is here except Liam.

It's been like a week or so since the Ian incident. We were all kind of weird around each other at first but we eventually got back to normal.

"Chicken nuggets," Ian answers Jasmine.

She grins at him and places her order.

"Dude, why the hell are you always late?" Tyler asks Liam who just came into the restaurant.

"It's not my fault. She asked me to get her Starbucks." Liam points at me.

"Don't turn this on me, how about the other days?" I ask, cocking an eyebrow.

"Fine, I guess you're not getting this then." He shakes the caramel frappuccino cup in his hand.

"No! I'm sorry." I laugh and give him a pleading look.

He narrows his eyes then gives me the cup.

"Thank you." I smile.

To be honest, I'm really liking my friendship with him. I thought it was going to be awkward but it's actually really great.

He sits beside Emily and calls the waitress.

"Guys, movie night at my house?" Ian speaks.

"Yeah, should we invite Camilla?" I ask him.

"Sure, you can invite whoever you want, Milly. All of you guys can." He smiles.

"No!" Colton objects. "Just us. It's an inner circle thing."

"Camilla is kind of part of us now," Emily says.

"Whatever." He mutters.

****

"So how are things between you and Liam?" Camilla asks on our way to Ian's house.

Before I can answer, Jasmine, speaks. "Isn't this weird for you two? I mean you are both Liam's exes."

I'm driving and she's sitting at the back while Camilla is sitting in the passenger's seat. Tyler asked me to get pizza so we stopped to get some.

"No, not really," Camilla answers Jasmine. "Liam and I weren't really in love. I asked him out because I wanted the status of being his girlfriend."

I already know that but Jasmine seems to be surprised. "Really?" She asks.

"Yes, breaking up with him was probably the best decision I've ever made."

It's my turn to asks the question. "Why?"

"Because I wasn't in love with him. He and had differences in a lot of things. We didn't have that much chemistry."

"So you didn't have feelings for him at all?" Jasmine asks her.

She nods her head. "Yes, I mean I kind of liked but I wasn't in love with him at all. We were more like friends and....." She smirks.

"What?" I ask not turning my head away from the road.

"We had great sex like it was really great."