Forty Five

Edit: I'm so sorry that it took me so long to add this on, I never thought about it when reading but now I realise how important trigger warnings are so I'm sorry to those people who have already read this;;;

But TW for this chapter is: sexual assault, mainly just the start so if you need to please skip

***

Sungwoon moves his hands down to the collar of Jimins shirt, tugging at the buttons and trying to push the fabric over his shoulder. Jimin is too stunned to react at first, letting Sungwoon hopelessly attack his lips, not really kissing back.

But luckily, Jimin pushed Sungwoon away as soon as he came to his senses, though admittedly later than he would have liked. The boy stumbled backward, brows furrowed and lips turned down into a frown. Jimin covered his mouth in shock of what just happened. His heart was pounding. He was sweating.

He felt like a cheater.

He hated this feeling.

Jimin didn't know what to do, what to say. So he did what he does best:

Cry.

Sungwoon stopped frowning once he saw the tears roll down his cheeks as Jimin began sobbing into his own hand. Sungwoon was taken aback by the sudden burst of tears, he hadn't expected the younger to cry.

"w-why are you crying?" Sungwoon asked cautiously, as though it might cause him to cry more. Actually, that's exactly what happened. Jimin sobbed louder and louder and soon Sungwoon was worried someone downstairs would here. He found it embarrassing.

"I said why are you crying?" he asked again, more confidently, more irritated. "stop crying, i only kissed you"

Jimins chest tightened at the thought, it was almost becoming hard to breathe. He was still drunk, so he had to remember how to breathe. He began choking on his sobs, constantly praying that someone would just take him home. Yoongi was also on his mind, the thought of him made his heart hurt, reminding Jimin how much of an awful boyfriend he was. The possibility that Yoongi would hate him if he ever found out about this scared him more than you could imagine. He didn't want Yoongi to hate him, he didn't want Yoongi to break up with him, he didn't want Yoongi to think he was a cheater.

He wished Yoongi was by his side, reassuring him how much he loved him right now.

With a sudden rush of anger, Jimin yanked off his shoe and threw it at Sungwoon. Apparently, Jimin had pretty good aim as it hits the boy right in the private area between his legs and he immediately falls to the floor in pain.

This gave him an opportunity to dash for the door, Straightening his shirt and picking up his shoe on the way. His foot nearly slipped on the stairs but luckily he didn't fall. He ran all the way down stairs, quickly slipping his foot into the shoe before opening the door and stumbled outside. The tears on his cheek dry up in the cool air, making his skin feel tight.

Along the way, Jimin got scared of how dark and cold and quiet the streets were. After having three drinks, his vision was already not in top condition and trying to focus in the dark on an unfamiliar street was difficult. More tears threatened to fall but he had to remind himself that he needed to get home, where it was safe.

Eventually, Jimin arrived home. He had never been more relieved to be home.

He wobbled to the door and went straight for the handle. Locked. Of course it was, they always locked the door at night. Jimin tried to calm his heart beat before he knocked on the door.