7

EDITED

School was over and right now Jungkook was walking out of school. He was thinking about his first day of and how wired but fun it was. He then started thinking about Taehyung. Jungkook didn't know why but he just couldn't stop thinking about how good Taehyung looks. Each time Jungkook saw Taehyung his heart skips a beat. How handsome he is and how his face glows in the sun. The best part is that he smells like cinnamon and apple and it somehow calms Jungkook down.

But then suddenly this feeling of sadness washed over Jungkook. Maybe I should forget about this feeling. I mean he doesn't even look at me. I bet he his with a girl.

Jungkook taught to himself.

Without even noticing a tear rolled down on Jungkooks cheek. He wiped it away and walked faster home. While walking he saw a lot of couples holding hands, kissing each other, having small dates. He looked down at his hand and intervened them together.

Am I not good enough for anyone. Am I that ugly that no one wants me as mate. Why haven't I found my true mate yet..?

He taught again,

When Jungkook arrived home, all the lights where off. His parents is out traveling again. Both Jungkook and his parents had the best bond ever but one year ago they both got a new job and since than they have been traveling a lot. So Jungkook was mostly home alone.

He found the door key and opened the door. After taking of his jacket and shoes he walked to the kitchen where he saw a letter.

"Dear Jungkookie

Me and your dad want on a business trip again.

I hope your first day at school was okay.

I went to the shop before I left and bought a lot of food so you can just cook for yourself.

Oh and i also baked you're favorite cake Cinnamon and strawberry cake.

We'll be back after one month.

Take care, be careful, and gave a lot of fun at school but not to much.

From your dearest mom and dad"

Jungkook smiled at the letter and went to his room and started doing his homework.

After one hour of homework he want to the kitchen to make food. He decided to make mini pizzas. After making the pizzaz Jungkook sat down at the table and started eating when he got a massage.

GROUP CHAT

Wired elephants

PrinceJin: Welcome to the chat Kookie.

Babykoo: Thank you.

KingJoon: Sup baby koo.

ChimChim: Awwww kookie your here.

Guccipro: Why did you add him Jin hyung?

PrincesseJin: TAEHYUNG WHY ARE YOU SO RUDE TO JUNGKOOK? WHAT HAS HE EVER DONE TO YOU.

Jdance: Yeah Tae stop being a salty bitch.

PrincJin: NO BAD WORD CAN'T YOU SEE THERE IS A BABY HERE.

Jdance: Yeah yeah.

Babykoo: I can leave if you want Taehyung.

Guccipro: No, just stay idc

Guccipro offline.

Babykoo: Guys i'm going bye

PrinceJin: Okay kookie take care bye bye

KingJoon: Bye kiddo

ChimChim: Bye kookie

Jdance: Bye bye

Sleepy: SHUT UP EVERYONE!

Jdance: Oh shit

PrincesseJin: NO BAD WORDS!

Jungkook laughed at the chat and turned off his phone. It was already late so Jungkook went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush his  teeth.

After showering and brushing his teeth he want to the window and looked up at the moon.

"Dear moon. Why does Taehyung hate me that much. Did i do something wrong? I know that he couldn't smell my scent at the start but I told the truth, so why"

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

"Dear moon why do i hate him so much?"