ii. prick!

CHAPTER TWO
( —  prick ! )

 "I BELIEVE THAT LIFE is just one big simulation

"I BELIEVE THAT LIFE is just one big simulation." Enzo started, causing the Ravenclaws surrounding him to groan all knowing that he's gonna start talking and not shut up for a long time. "You know? Like nothing is actually happening? Cause I don't remember the last five days...at all. So, it's hard to argue with that."

"Or," Cho started, "you've smoked to much weed."

"What's your point?" Cho and Marietta shared a look, before shifting their gazes back towards the boy who tried to take a bite of his pancake, but missed and just took a bite of air. "This cupcake taste like air."

  "Aw, sweetheart, that's a pancake." A snarky voice stated as they walked by. Enzo glared at the retreating form of Zacharias Smith.

"Prick!"

"I thought we talked about the smoking thing." Marietta sighed, eyes searching the room for the boy who was surly responsible for Enzo getting his greedy hands on the drug. She scoffed when she saw said boy, Seamus Finnegan, looking like he was in a daze. "And we talked about hanging out with the Gryffindor."

"You really hate Gryffindors." Enzo smiled innocently at the girl, changing the topic quickly. "Why is that?"

"They're mean! The pink toad was threatening my mother! I had to. They would have done the same."

"Nah, Gryffindors would have said nothing. They're idiotically brave and wouldn't think about the consequences." The French boy shrugged, taking a sip of his apple juice. "So, I get where you're coming from. They hate me to if that helps."

"No, Harry Potter hates you." Cho pointed out, "Also, why are we attacking Gryffindors? They did nothing wrong, leave them alone."

"Isn't he like the ringleader of Gryffindor?"

"Harry doesn't speak for all of Gryffindor. Actually, I think he dislikes you cause you called him an attention seeking whore. You also said that the DA sounded like a cult and you weren't being tricked into one of those again."

"Oh, I do remember that." Enzo snorted, chuckling happily to himself. "I'm a little bit of a prick sometimes. Silly me. I don't really care though, I was in a bad mood and he wouldn't shut up. So..." He shrugged, but jumped when he felt a tap on his back. He looked around, confused, though grinned when he looked down and saw the head of his house, Professor Flitwick. "Professor, Hello! Are you getting shorter or am I just getting taller?"

"Oh my god," Cho whispered out, trying to figure out if he really just said that.

Professor Flitwick stared at his student for a long moment, wondering if he should get him in trouble. Though, decided to overlook it and hand Enzo his schedule. If he got the boy in trouble for saying his thoughts out loud every time he did (which he does a lot) he would spend more time then he would ever want with said boy in detention. "I can tell this is gonna be another interesting school year."

"You're an idiot, Enzo."

a/n
I know this ain't long.
but I'm slowing trying to get
Into this book again :) Harry will
be in the next chapter. Also I love Gryffindors by the way, this is just
based on the characters experience
with the golden trio and their current
opinions... yeah :)