Chapter Seven.

Chapter Seven.

Alex Hutchings.

I sat in my car, in front if Abi's house, with my head in my hands. I'm honestly such a jerk. I really don't think twice about other people's feelings, especially girls. I use them and just ditch them. I am such a horrible person. But why am I suddenly only thinking this now? I've been like this since I started high school. I wasn't sleeping with the girls when I started though, I was way too young.

Why is Abi making me feel this way? She's just some new kid that's in a few of my classes. She's a nerd. But also a bad girl, hm, nerdy bad girl. My voice had a point. But she was still classed as a nerd. But then again she wasn't. She must be some sort of witch. I've never felt this way until she came. I'm losing my status. Sure, I slept with Abi and blackmailed her - that makes me sound so bad - but maybe I should consider her feelings? No, that's not what the real Alex Hutchings would do. The voice was right, again.

I need to stop obsessing over her- not that I do. Lies. I absolutely do not! Great, now I'm kind of arguing with myself. I'm going crazy.. Crazy for Abi. Argh!

Being parked in front of her house is not helping at all! I put my car in gear and drove off. I stopped outside of the one house of the one person that would hopefully make me forget all about Abi.

I got out of my car and knocked on the door. She opened the door. "Hey, you got the place to yourself?"

"Course I do, why do you ask?" She asked, in her 'seductive' voice that in all honesty isn't at all seductive to me. I'm basically immune to her flirtatious ways.

I pushed her - not hard of course - and shut the door behind me. I started kissing her and soon we were undressing on the couch.

***

Abigail Simmons.

The Next Day.

"Hey Abi."

"Hey Casey. You alright?"

"Yeah, I er wanted to ask you something."

"Sure, what's up?"

"Well as you know, the Halloween Dance is next Friday. And I was wondering, do you have a date because I don't and if you didn't then I was er wondering if-"

"Of course I'd love to go with you." I grinned.

"Great! Um, yeah. Where were you yesterday? We all came around to your house to invite you out to get some coffee or something but Tony said you were at your friends.. But he was confused since we were all there and.. Yeah."

"Oh I was with Alex, I owed him a favour."

"Oh, what kind of favour?"

"I have to pretend to be his girlfriend in front of his parents." I laughed. I found the situation rated hilarious actually. Casey joined in laughing with me.

"What you guys laughing about? Hmmm?"

"Oh, I just told Casey that I owed Alex a favour and that the favour is pretending to be his girlfriend in front of his parents." Skylar joined in with us, laughing.

"Oh hello Abigail."

"Hi Candace." I was in a chirpy mood that I was actually being nice to Candace.

"Why are you so happy?"

"Why can't I be happy?"

"Oh, well anyways I just thought I should tell you something."