Chapter Twenty Six: Queen TyrAnna is Enraged

Sam looked out the window at the city below, it was up high in the mountains. A large city of connected villages with one large Castle and community in the centre. All surrounded by a wall that was built along the mountains with towers spaced evenly between each other. Sam thought they looked like light houses from Earth.

"We will all be much safer here!" Candillice said with a big smile to everyone to assure her new friends and the enslaved Tigris they had rescued.

The Tigris of Catlinburg city below looked upward as the Wagon flew past them among the massive insect swarm headed toward the Castle. "OOH! Land right there right there!" Candillice shouted at Reegan as she pointed to a courtyard directly in front of the Castle. Reegan broke free of the formation of the creatures and landed right where Candillice wanted. The appearance of the strange craft had caused some alarm with the Tigris Guardsmen that were on patrol for Castle security, These very heavily armored Tigris that rushed out to surround the Wagon as soon as it landed.

Carlyle quickly jumped out of the car to signal to the guards they were friendlies. He spoke with them for a few minutes to explain the situation to them. Carlyle then walked back to the Wagon as everyone else was stepping out and happy to be free of the crammed space inside.

"I was asked to inform the Queen and the council upon our return. Everyone follow these men and I will return shortly," Carlyle instructed before he left in a hurry.

"So that's a Castle?" Sam asked Rufus.

"Indeed Samuel, however It is not like any Castle I have ever read about. Take note of the angles of the structures. The buildings here are in excellent condition but I would have to say they are reminiscent of Ancient Mesopotamia or no Ancient Egypt observe the statues. I am uncertain what to compare it to," Rufus explained to Sam.

"So It's like the old ruins on Earth but also different?" Sam replied.

They climbed a series of steps into a large banquet hall where a meal was put out for them. Some of the guards ran in after speaking to Carlyle and they notified the cook staff first of the return of the Prophetigress. But word traveled fast as the cook staff also apparently notified everyone else too. Candillice was shocked to suddenly be crowded by a group of very unsettled Tigris commoners who had come to represent their different communities. They had all already heard that Candillice was the new Prophetigress and were eager to speak with her.

"Prophetigress what are we going to do?"

"What has the Great Spirit told you?"

"Prophetigress! What will we do without the Blue Star tonight?"

"Will we be safe?" Many of them shouted questions like these while crowding around Candillice. "Disperse please let us speak with the Prophetigress," The head of the council had come with the rest of the council, he made his way through the crowd to speak with her.

"Tafficious!" Candillice exclaimed.

"Princess we are all filled with great joy for your safe return! These are very dark times and everyone seems to be quite riled with the approaching sunset this evening," The Old jolly round feline replied to Candillice.

"Without the light of the blue star to power the refractors, everyone is fearful we may be attacked by the Grotesques this very evening!" He added.

"They are fearful?" Candillice questioned.

"There is no reason to be afraid!" Candillice shouted.

"I have returned with the Great Heroes that were promised to us! Very soon I will take them to see the Great Spirit as she has asked of me!" Candillice shouted so that everyone would hear.