Forty Six

"Guys don't you think Jimin's acting weird?" Hoseok asked.

Jimin had left with Taehyung to go to the toilets while the rest of them stayed in the dining hall, eating their lunch.

"That's what I thought!" Jungkook exclaimed, to which Hoseok grinned and held his hand out for a high five. Jungkook excitedly high fived him before returning to his point. "He's totally being weird around Yoongi Hyung"

Yoongi perks up at that, frowning at the younger. "What? No he's not."

"Are you blind? Of course he is"

"Jungkook, watch your language" Seokjin warned, raising his brows. Jungkook stopped talking. "Yoongi, don't listen to him. Jimin is probably just tired"

"Jungkook has a point though"

Seokjin slapped Namjoon on the arm as soon as he spoke.

Truthfully, Yoongi had noticed Jimin was acting a little off. He noticed it instantly. But Yoongi just assumed he was being like that with everyone.
To an extent he was, no matter who would speak to him, Jimin replied with little enthusiasm. He seemed out of it. With Yoongi however, Jimin kept getting oddly jittery and nervous. He only realised it now.

Earlier, Yoongi had attempted to wrap an arm around the younger waist but Jimin had flinched and quickly got out of his seat to buy a drink.

Before that, Yoongi had tried to hold the boy's hand only to be rejected by Jimin pulling his hands away.

What happened to the do you mind if I'm clingy Jimin?

This was beginning to get worrying.

"What do you think it could be?" Hoseok asked, looking at Yoongi as though he'd have the answer.

The older shrugged. "Could be anything"

"You better not have hurt him Yoongi" Seokjin crossed his arms earning a scowl from the oldest.

"You think I'd do that to do him?" He snapped. "I would never hurt him, you know that"

This time it was Namjoons turn to nudge Seokjin. "We know, Hyung" he said sympathetically to Yoongi. "But can you think of anything you might have done that upset him?"

Yoongi thought for second, racked his brain in hope of finding the problem to all of this. But he couldn't think of anything he had done. Jimin hadn't even spoken to him much over the weekend, so he didn't get much of a chance to even say anything wrong to him. It's like whatever had upset Jimin had clearly happened over the weekend. But why was Yoongi involved when he didn't see Jimin even once?

He finally shook his head. "No. Nothing."

"You didn't message anything that may have hurt his feelings?"

"No" Yoongi repeated before pulling out his phone and handing Namjoon the messages. The three other boys all leaned over to have a look.

Jungkook giggled, earning a frown from Yoongi. "What are you laughing at?"

"You call him flower?" The younger tried to suppress his laughter.

"Yeah, Whatever" Yoongi mumbled.

"Are we not going to talk about the fact Jimins contact name is Adorable?" Seokjin cooed.

"You guys are sickening" Hoseok added. "But low key jealous."

"Can we focus, please?" Yoongi groaned.

Namjoon finished scrolling down the very few messages and handed back the phone, Seokjin whining that he hadn't finished reading them yet!
"You're right, nothing there suggests you offended him"

"Exactly"

Jungkook turned to the older. "so what are you gonna do?"

"talk to him? What else can I do?" Yoongi sighed and looked down at his food. He didn't know what had upset Jimin but he hoped they could solve it somehow. It hurt to know Jimin was definitely avoiding his touch. Was he making Jimin uncomfortable? Yoongi began to worry that maybe Jimin had suddenly lost interest in him, and maybe even lost love for him.

no

no, don't think that Yoongi

"I'm going to find him" 
With that Yoongi pushed his chair out, grabbed his bag and strode out the lunch hall before the others had a chance to stop him.

Swinging his bag into his back, Yoongi walked down the halls, heading straight for the toilets where he assumed Jimin would still be.

He wasn't paying attention to his surroundings, only bothered about finding his boyfriend.  He wasn't paying attention to the students he was walking past— until he heard something which made his head turn.

Yoongi snapped his head round to see a bunch of girls talking in the hallway. A few of them stared back.

Weird. He swore he heard Jimins name.

Yoongi shook it off and continued walking until he heard it again, two boys this time, walking the opposite direction, Park Jimin was mentioned.  Yoongi was getting both worried and irritated. What were they saying about his Boyfriend?

He slowed his pace down and listened closely as they walked past. Although he missed part of the sentence, he heard a good chunk of it.

"—at sungwoons party and Park Jimin showed up. Heard he got wasted and kissed the guy."
One of the boys said.

The other replied with something like that's weird as they disappeared down the hall but honestly, Yoongi wasn't listening anymore.

The older boys heart dropped to his stomach. He stopped walking completely, it felt sort of like a punch to the stomach. Yoongi wasn't sure how to comprehend what he just heard.

Breathe

It might not be what it seems

"Yoongi Hyung"

The said boy blinked, forcing himself out of the daze. Taehyung and Jimin stood in front of him, both of them confused as to why the older was standing lifeless in the middle of the hallway. Taehyung was the one to call his name first, and also ask: "what are you doing here?"

Yoongi ignored the question, eyes travelling straight to Jimin who is staring at him with big glistening eyes. He sees Jimins face drop. He guessed it.

It felt suffocating. Yoongi couldn't do this, not right now.

"Hyung" Jimin choked.

But it was too late, because Yoongi had already turned his back and walked off.