The End Is Only The Beginning

The Nycta (Your dino form)

The Nycta in her human form, her name is Y/n

After my fight with the Indominous Rex I went to the helipad. From there I could see a ship of some sorts leaving the island. I put one foot forward and let out a ear splitting roar letting the others know I am now the ruler of the island.

When I went to turn around, I seen something climbing out of the water. It was completely white but was bloody. I realised it was the Indominous Rex. When she made it on the plaza she...fell to the ground? She let out a pained roar, asking for help.

'How did she survive her?' I had many questions going through my mind. The raptor, Blue, I think that was her name walked up beside me and tilted her head at the Indominous. "How did she survive that bite?" I looked down at Blue then back to the plaza "I have no idea.".

The Indominous screeched in pain saying "Someone, please, please help me." Blue looked at me waiting for what I would do next. I turned around and made my way down to the plaza. And if I have to, I will finish the job.

                ~Indominous Rex~

When I was dragged into that water, I thought I was done for sure. But, I wasn't, I mean if you call being inside someones mouth that is five times your size then sure. But it never swallowed me. It opened its mouth letting me leave. I was confused as to why. But, I thought I heard a roar that I haven't heard before.

I struggled to get onto the surface but the Moasasuarus helped me up by using its snout. I walked forwards a bit but fell to the ground due to my injuries. I roared in pain hoping someone would come and help me "Someone, please, please help me." I sat there and adjusted my head to look around the plaza. It looked as if it were abandoned a hundred years ago.