Fred Weasley/ Goodbye

Warning/ Depressing and you will cry

"Fred?" The girl whispered softly, hoping that it was George

"Fred?" The girl whispered softly, hoping that it was George. But she knew it was him, she knew that was her Fred.

The tall boy pulled away from the slightly smaller girl at the sound of her soft, sweet voice. "YN! It's not what it looks like?!"

The girl, YN scoffed slightly but the crack in her voice that he only he really noticed made him regret what he'd just done, "So you're not sucking faces with Mary? Could you really not wait for me to be ready?!"

Fred reached out to her only to be smacked away, "YN, I'm so sorry-."

"So am I, You know Fred when you first left the school, I was so proud of you, but upset I wouldn't see you on the daily. But now I'm so glad that you're gone."

"You don't mean that." Fred cried.

She chuckled, "Oh but I do! Now I don't have to see you, now you can't bug me asking for me back. Now I'm free of you... It's a shame I waisted all that time coming to Hogsmeade to see you..." YN turned to leave but turned back around pulling out a box, "Happy Birthday!" She dripped it on the floor before walking to the door.

"No, YN-." He was cut off by the door slamming shut. It was then that he noticed Mary was long gone. Now that he noticed how much of an idiot he truly was.

——————-
1 Month Later

Here is where Fred screwed YN up

She's a PureBlood, just as he was, her grandmother allowed her to be with him. But since their done, YN now much chose a future husband.

Of course, she'd be married off at the end of the year, to some male Purebreed who's probably her cousin. (You know family's of insist)

She stood at the top of the staircase, in Freds eyes more beautiful than ever. But he knew if he didn't work fast he'd lose her forever.