Chapter 6

3rd Person POV ➳

"Who the hell are you? And why do you look like my daughter." An angry Damon yells speeding towards Angel, trapping her against the wall his hand around her neck. Bringing her hands up Angel tries to pry his hands off her throat. Not able to because of how strong and angry he was.

Angel couldn't do anything, she didn't know what to say. What to do. Her father was alive, after she thought he had been dead for over 100 years. And the first thing he did after seeing her was trying to kill her. Scratching at his arms again she's close to passing out but before she can his hands were finally removed.

Taking a deep breath of well needed air Angel falls down to the floor with a thud, bringing her hands to her throat holding it in her hands.

"Damon!" An angry voice yells as soon as Damon is ripped off of Angel, holding him steddy making sure he won't attack again. Breathing heavily Damon looks at Angel, glaring at her. If stares could kill she would be long gone.

"Stefan," Damon yells angrily Why would his brother pull him back from killing her, she was an imposter.

"Look at her!" Stefan yells pointing at the crying Angel lying in a heap on the floor. Angel was now lying on the floor, hands on her throat sobbing softly.

"It can't be her," Damon starts mumbling to himself, "she died. She's dead." He keeps mumbling over and over again his mind running through everything going into panic. Grabbing the wall Angel tries to stand leaning on the wall for support.

"Dad. It's me I promise. I didn't die Katherine saved me." Angel says a rasp mixed with her soft french accent. She couldn't believe he was alive after all these years, she watched him get shot, Stefan as well.

"No!" Damon yells loudly pointing at Angel. "My daughter is dead. You're not my Angel!" He screams tears forming in his blue eyes. She couldn't be his daughter. He watched the man point his gun at her ready to shoot.

"Damon. I think it's really her." Stefan states calmly, having to way to process what he was thinking. His niece was alive after all these years, she never died. Stefan slowly lets Damon go watching him fall onto his knees tears streaming down his face at the fact his daughter was alive.

"Prove it." Damon rasps out tears still streaming down his face.

"W-when I was n-nine," Angel starts stuttering, "y-you got m-me a hair b-brush. I-it was p-pink." Angel says not being able to stop stuttering, to nervous to think straight.

"Angel." Damon mumbles not processing everything fast enough the tears now only in the corner of his eyes.

"Angel!" Damon yells speeding over to her and holding her in his arms, digging his face into her hair.

"I can't believe you're alive." He whispers into her hair not letting her go just pulling her tighter into his arms. That feeling he felt at the moment was one of the best feelings he had ever felt, not counting the first time he held her. He had believed she was dead for years, ever since he had became a vampire. Everything was silent besides the occasional sniffle coming from the Father Daughter duo. That is, until a annoying voice interrupts them.

"You have a daughter!" Elena shrieks rushing towards them angrily ignoring Stefan who was telling her to stop.

"I can't believe you," she starts, "how could you not tell me you had a daughter. This whole time!" Elena watches with a glare as the duo ignore her, the whole world lost to them as the hug each other tightly.

"Hey!" She screams punching Damon in the shoulder, her fist doing little damage to the vampire.

"Don't ignore me!" She yells again. Angel couldn't help to think that she yelled a lot, and she was kind of mean.

"Elena!" Damon yells angrily pulling away from his daughter to look at the pissed of doppelganger.

"This is not about you." He tells her saying each word carefully to make sure she understood.

"I just found my daughter. Who I might say I thought was dead for to the 150 years. Leave. Me. Alone." He stresses annoyed that she had interrupted them.

So distracted with his yelling he didn't notice Angels eyes drooping before closing completely as she goes limp, falling into his arms.

"Angel! Angel!" Damon yells worriedly picking her up in his arms bridal style speeding her to the car yelling at his brother and his brothers girlfriend to hurry up.

꧁꧁꧂꧂

"She should be awake by now." A worried Damon growls at an equally worried Stefan watching Angel sleep on the bed, her chest moving up and down at a steady speed. Both men were worried about the young girl, Damon's daughter and Stefan's niece. They had feed her vampire blood trying to heal something even if the didn't know what they were trying to heal. All they knew was that she wasn't awake yet and they didn't know why.

They're pacing around the room when a gasp sounds out making both men rush towards the bed staring at the young girl who was now sitting up eyes wide. It wasn't a dream she thought to herself, they're really alive.

"You guys are really alive." Angel mumbles tears gathering in her eyes for what felt like the hundredth time that day. She lets a wide smile fill her face before leaping off the bed into the arms of her Father. Him stumbling backwards with a 'oof' before regaining his balance holding her to him tightly.

"I missed you." She tells him pulling away so she can look into his eyes, grabbing Stefans hand as well. She had missed her Father and Uncle more than she could imagine. She was so happy at that moment, they were alive, they never died.

Everything else that happened that day was forgotten, all the small family could think about was each other. Blinded by happiness, forgetting about all the problems coming there way. One of those problems being an angry Original waking up with a steak in his chest and his mate missing.

•                ♚♛                •

Word Count: 1051

•Vote•Comment•