(100) White Jade, Japanese Rose-like Handsome Youth

Chu Qing-Yan had no time to ponder over that fragrance. She only felt that this person was really overbearing and rude. She quite angrily said. "Since it's like this, then I'll get down by myself!"

Chu Qing-Yan didn't feel like wasting more words with him. She looked down and saw she was almost two floors high on the Chinese parasol tree and she swallowed her saliva. Her two arms wrapped around the tree branch and she started thinking of how to slide down it.

The person behind her didn't think she would do it like this and he raised an eyebrow. With one hand, he lifted her and placed her on top of the tree branch again.

Chu Qing-Yan only felt the sky spin, then she felt herself change direction. When she opened her eyes, she saw the person come into view, when she was finally able to see him clearly, she was stunned.

Outstanding and romantically elegant features, a pair of pressingly splendid eyes and amorous lips. Dressed in purple clothes, which complemented his devilish phoenix eyes with a charming temperament, he was simply an evildoer.

No peer in fairyland, no equal in the purple courts of heaven.

She couldn't help but think of a poem:

The north had beautiful woman, unequaled and unique. A look that could overturn a city and a second look that would overturn a nation.

But when she looked at the supposedly bright and clean neck, it actually had an Adam's Apple, she immediately opened her eyes wide. So this wasn't a beautiful woman, but rather a young evildoer man! Recalling that just now those people had called him young master Dong Ting, she snapped back to her senses from musing about a beautiful woman that turned out to be a man.

And Dong Ting Wang-Yu who was already used to being stared at, raised a brow. He had both of his hands behind his head and he leaned just like that on the tree branch, languidly telling her. "If you want your legs to be crippled, then jump, this young master won't stop you."

Chu Qing-Yan stared blankly for a moment before immediately looking at the person before her. "This one has neither grudges nor grievances with you, being seized up here by you could be considered this one's bad luck. If young master is willing to send this one back down, then today we will be considered even. If we were to meet once again in the future, we shall both walk our respective sides of the main road while looking skywards, what does the young master think about this?"

When Dong Ting Wang-Yu heard this, he finally looked squarely at the youth before him. Even in the face of death, he showed no fear, instead he used logic to move him emotionally. It really didn't seem like the kind of intellect and reasoning ability a 10 year old child should have.

Red lips and white teeth, tender face and jade like bones. He had to say the youth in front possessed a lovable face, Dong Ting Wang-Yu's heart wanted to toy with her and somewhat teasingly said to her. "What if I don't want to?"

The smile on Chu Qing-Yan's face stiffened and she immediately became somewhat angry. "You're unwilling to let me down and you're not willing to send me down. In the end, what exactly do you want to do?"

"Don't want to do anything, I'm just being willful!" Don't know when Dong Ting Wang-Yu took the golden boy mask from her hand and in passing put it on, only revealing a pair of enticing phoenix eyes.

Chu Qing-Yan felt that this person was simply unreasonable. Since she couldn't reason with him, she wasn't going to waste any more words. She just imitated him and closed her eyes, leaning against the tree branch and no longer talking.

Chu Qing-Yan's action of giving up stuggling made Dong Ting Wang-Yu raise a brow, he was somewhat puzzled. He was still waiting for her to bicker with him so he could properly taunt her. However, he didn't expect that she'd give up so quickly, so he suspiciously asked. "Why aren't you talking anymore? Could it be that you don't want to get down?"