20. I wish i missed my ex.

Happy birthday ImBaesPrincess  🥳

**

A month later and things have calmed down, we still haven't been able to find out which gang attacked me and killed River. My heart was hellbent on getting revenge though. We've been hearing some rumors but that's about it, Pep hasn't left my side and I'm grateful for that.

The biggest blessing was I stopped having sex for money and music to my ears was Pep saying, "what's mines is yours baby" with a long sloppy kiss and some kinky sex to top it off. Shit, I was happy. I woke up in the arms of someone I trusted and really liked, I had three meals per day, liquor anytime I wanted, weed was always at my disposal and sometimes cocaine- but Pep has been hiding it away from me.

Nonetheless, I was happy. I was half dressed in boxers and a tank top with knee high Gucci socks on. I was playing the race card when I went into a Chinese owned convenience store with Rayuga and Pep saying Chinese people sell cheap shit because it wasn't good quality; that's where I found these bad girls and fell in love at first sight. Was it real? I don't know but it made me feel like a bad bitch. J.Cole was playing on the speakers and I stood in front of the full length mirror rapping.

"Now all I'm left with is hoes up in Greystone with a stale face coz they know it's they song." I had the deodorant bottle in my hand mimicking a mic.

"She shallow with the pussy she shallow," I saw Pep's reflection in the mirror, she was walking in with the liquor I had sent her to get.

"She shallow with the pussy.." Pep rapped.

"She shallooow, she shalloooooow." I sang the background vocals.

I paused the song as Pep dropped the bottles onto the bed, "here's the tequila you wanted."

"Yes, thank you. I hope you know we're getting wasted tonight." I smiled.

"See, this is why I like you." She blew a kiss to me.

I caught it in my palm and said, "I'll save this one for when you're not around."

"Gang, gang with me yeah I keep like eight around. Even when you think they ain't around, they around." She dabbed.

"Oh my god. How did I not see how much of a nerd you were before?" I bust out laughing while leaning onto the mirror for support.

"I'm hurt." She rested her flat palm against her chest, "real hurt."

"Yooooooo have you seen the video when Buju just came from prison and the guy was making dumplings for him and he asked him if he wanted it fried or boiled?" I was cracking up before I even finished the sentence.

"Babe, calm down and tell me so I can get the joke too." Pep was trying to restrain her laughter.

"I.. I can't breathe." I slid down the length of the mirror clutching my stomach.

"I wanna laugh too." Pep pushed my leg.

"Okay, okay." I took in deep breaths.

"So! You know Buju got locked up for coke, right?" I waited on her nod before I continued, "he walked through the door and the comedian was there making food so he walked out of the kitchen with the flour bowl in his hand." I wiped a stray tear away.

"The comedian lifted his hand that had the flour on it and it brushed pass his nose and it looked like he had booger sugar on his nose." I bust out laughing again.

"So buju was dropping his bags," I started wheezing, "and when he looked up" I had tears falling from my eyes "he saw the comedian with the flour at his nose and thought it was coke.. wait, wait I have to act this part out." I quickly jumped up from my sitting position and tried my best to sober up.