From B to A

The next morning
No PoV

We see our teleporting hero walking sleepily towards his school, but he could not help but think about what happened yesterday.

"Man are they serious about transferring me to class 1-A... nah maybe thats just a joke... OH CRAP I'M LATE!" He then looked left and right and saw no civilians or heroes or the police nearby.

"Ok time to blink." He then teleported and in a flash of blue he was in his seat in class 1-B... except he was also sitting on someone else.

"HEY GET OFF OF ME!" (YN) the looked behind him and saw he was sitting on Todoroki, (YN) instantly jumped up and apologised to Todoroki.

"I am so so so sorry Todoroki-san... but what are you doing in my seat?" (YN) asked the flaming boy.

"Are you stupid or something, you de-defeated me... the agreement was if you win... we switch class." He said with a scowl.

"Oh... that was a real deal... so I should... go?" (YN) asked confused while pointing at the door.

"Yes." (YN) then looked back and saw his homeroom teacher Crimson Riot at the door.

"Crimson Riot-Sensei." He said with a shocked tone.

"You were already transferred to class 1-A, better not be late." He said with a smile.

"But... what about my friends?" He looked at the two students he became close to, namely Sekijiro and Tomoko.

"Hey dont worry we will still see you at lunch." Tomoko said with a smile.

"Yeah right after I dunk this jerks face in the toilet." Sekijiro said with a smirk.

"Try it and I will burn you alive." Todoroki said with a smile.

(YN) looked at Crimson riot and smiled a worried smile.

"Best not be late (YN)." He said behind his mask.

(YN) then walked out the door and proceeded to walk to the class 1-A room, he knocked 3 times and was met with a man in a yellow and white costume.

"What are you waiting for get in and introduce yourself maggot." He said in a threatening voice, (YN) gulped and proceeded to walk inside.

"Well go, we dont have all day." He instructed.

"Ummm... hey there, umm... my name is (YN) (LN) nice to meet you guys." He said with a nervous smile.

"Thats it? tell them your quirk, the limit of your quirk, why you want to be a hero, and what type of hero you want to be." He said to the boy.

"Ummm ok... my quirk is called Blink, I can teleport anywhere in the world just as long as I know where I am going, but since it cost alot of stamina the limit of my teleportation is 2 km, I want to be hero because... well to tell you the truth I dunno why I want to be a hero." He said as Everyone gained a confused look on their faces.

"Call me what ever you want, unmotivated or lazy, but I can promise you that my drive to be a hero is nothing less compared to yours, and what type of hero I want to be... I want to be a hero that no one recognise, a hero that helps everyone from the shadows." He said as this gave everyone a confused smile, all except Shia, she had a smile on her face.

"Well thats all good I guess, now take your seat." Gran Torino instructed as he sat near the front beside a girl with black hair.

"Hey there cutie names Nemuri Kayama." She said as she licked her lips.

"H-hey there." He said nervously.

"Dont let her get on your nerves, that'll only result on her wanting to tease you more." A voice from behind (YN) said as he turned around and was met with a girl with tired eyes.