Entry No. 1: First Day

Well, first day of school, and I hate this times. I hate this. The process of finding your names in every list, in every room, and it is very tiring. Yung feeling na hindi mo pa nahahanap ang classroom mo at hindi pa nagsisimula ang klase ay pawis na pawis ka na at pagod na pagod pa. Damn the principal, pinabago nya kasi ang mga lugar at buildings kung nasaan ang iba ibang grade level that's why halos lahat ng mga estudyante ay naguunahang magsiksikan sa bawat pinto ng room para mahanap ang name nila. Yup, I am not the only one whose suffering with this system of the principal, palibhasa ay lagi lang siyang nasa principal's office kung saan sandamakmak na aircon ang nakakabit. After my rollercoaster trip sa paghahanap ng room kung nasaan nakalista ang pangalan ko, pumasok na ako sa room at iginayak ang sarili sa pinakangdulo na upuan, nasa sulok iyon at sigurado akong hindi ako mapapansin ng mga kaklase kong bida noon kung mga kaklase ko man sila. Just like the usual first day of school, mangyayare at mangyayare talaga ang "introduce yourself" at eto ang ayoko. Kaya ayokong pumasok tuwing first day eh, and since nasa dulo ako, napagtripan ng teacher na simulan ang introduction sa DULO. The f*ck. I hate it. I really hate this. Everyone must go infront of the class and introduce anything about their selves. At para matapos na agad ito, I found myself walking in the aisle of our room at tinutungo ko na ang harapan. I took a deep breath before I introduce myself. Don't expect me to say many things about myself. No. Not me. But before I was able to speak, my teacher cut me off. "We will have our twist for our introduction today", Ms. Corazon said then pointed me out. "Your classmates will be the one to decide what they want to know about you", she added and I want to punch her for her stupid idea. Opss. I'm being harsh again. "Fine", I said then I throw deadly glares to them. "What's your name? My name is Rico.", he ask and I scanned him from head to feet using my bare eyes. "My name is Aldreah Maris Buenaventura", sagot ko sabay ang pag irap ko sa kanila. "How old are you and are you a transferee?" she asked, I know her, she is my classmate last year and her name is Ivy. I know why she's asking me, that is because she don't interact with others, she always sleeps nor skip the class. That's why she don't know me, maybe by my name only. "I'm 14 years old and I am not a transferee. Actually, I am your classmate last year but unfortunately, you're not interested with other that's why, you do not know me" I answered her with a grin. Ms. Corazon reminded everyone that this is my last question for the introduction. "For your last question, I want to ask you a good question, do you have a boyfriend? You're a nerd right? What's your number? I hate to admit it your beautiful so please answer my questions, by the way, I am Zach Calderon, a transferee", he asked with a big smile and I find it crazy. And what's with the questions. Tss. Damn him. "Well, Hi Zach. I don't have a boyfriend and I don't care about those stuffs, next, I am not a nerd but most of the people here count me as one and I don't know why. For your last question, I will not entertain that question because I don't know you and I don't give my number to anyone" I answered smoothly at nakipagtitigan sa kanya. Then our teacher cut the 'titigan portion' and told me to go back to my sit. And then, I walked silently, not minding the murmurings around.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Natapos na ang introduction at ngayon ay nagsusulat kami ng aming schedule...

6:00-6:50am- English
6:50-7:40am- Mathematics
7:40-8:30am- EsP/ AP
8:30-8:40am- Recess
8:40-9:30am- Science
9:30-10:40am- MAPEH
10:40-11:10am- TLE
11:10-12:00am- Filipino
Yan ang aming schedule and I am going to take that until this school year. Argh. Actually, the day went well. I don't know but I feel really bored. Maybe because its our first day. And again, I REALLY HATE IT. Tss.