Chapter 30: Punishment

Dahyun's P.O.V (Point Of View)

The annoying sound of my phone ringing woke me up from my peacefull sleep.

I opened my eyes, trying to adjust to the bright light of the unknown room. It took me a while to remember that I was in Momo's bed, in her clothes and most importantly that she kissed me last night.

I reached out for my phone only to throw it back down when looking at the caller's ID. There is no way in hell I would answer to Seokjin's calls after what happened last night.

Groaning I stretched immediately, feeling the empty space next to me on the bed. I pouted wanting Momo to be next to me when I woke up.

I slowly got up and changed into my clothes. Walking in the kitchen, I called out for Momo but got no response. I wandered around and spotted a piece of paper on the counter that wrote:

"Good morning Dubu. I'm sorry I couldn't be here when you woke up but I had classes. There is some breakfast in the fridge. I'll be done around 1 PM. Let's meet then at Mustique, I'm taking you out for lunch.

Have fun,
Momoring."

I smiled while reading the note in Momo's voice inside my head. I looked at the clock, it showed 10 AM which meant I still had a lot of time to drop at my new apartment, take a shower and then head to Mustique.

[...]

"Hey Seung, are you home?" I called out while walking in the apartment. Faint laughs and chatters were coming from Wendy's room.

"Jihyo-ah! Stop being so loud, Dahyun is here"

I chuckled and quietly made my way near Wendy's room.

"So what? She can join in on the fun too"

I kicked open the door and made a grand entrance in the room, making Wendy jump from her seat and Jihyo burst out laughing.

"What fuuuunnn? What am I missing?"

"Uh--Were playing Call Of-something" Seungwan replied shaking her controller around.

"Yeah and she sucks" Jihyo giggled, earning a smack on the head from the older "Are you joining Dubs?" Jihyo asked moving her gaze from me to the small TV screen, resuming her game.

"No thanks, I'll pass. I only dropped by to shower"

"Ah you have schedules today?" Seungwan asker, pushing Jihyo from beside her, resulting in the younger to fall on the floor while dropping her controller.

"Y-Yeah" I lied. I wasn't in the mood to explain the whole situation. Besides, it looked like the two had fun together.

"Cool! Don't over work yourself"

"JYP-nim likes you a looooott~" Jihyo sang out "I'm glad you're finally doing what you love" she sincerely said, smiling.

[...]

Third Person P.O.V (Point Of View)

Momo had just gotten out of class. Today wasn't a good day: her professor was being a cunt and assigned too much homework for a small amount of time. Not only that, but she had been feeling really down with that whole Seokjin thing and wondered what has she done wrong? Was she that bad of a girlfriend? Was she not as good as Jin excepted? That's why he cheated?