Chapter Sixty | Second World

[ 60 ]

The corner of Hisaya's mouth perked up, feeling the larger body behind him snuggle closer, peppering a few kisses along his throat. He slowly awoke, his body completely relaxed in Ryoichi's arms. After a tired moan, Hisaya moved from his side, onto his back, peering over to the person who was trying to cop-a-feel so early in the morning.

Ryoichi was lying on his side, an attractive expression set on his handsome face. As Hisaya's gaze flickered down to the man's mouth, Ryoichi got the hint and leant forward. The kiss was quick, as his older partner kept giving him pecks in between speaking. "Good morning." He greeted, and they both smiled at one another.

"Morning," Hisaya responded, glancing down to see his lover was already wearing a pair of baggy PJ bottoms. ", how long have you been up?"

Ryoichi pressed a kiss to his forehead, holding him close in his thick arms. "For a little while, I've had a bit of work to do, but it's all done now." He revealed, brushing his fingers through Hisaya's slightly-dishevelled hair. The younger man moaned at the touch, leaning into it as his already-droopy eyes became even heavier. He probably had many things on the agenda for the day, but compared to that moment, everything appeared inconsequential.

"Ah- ah, no going back to sleep," Ryoichi pinched his chin, tilting his head up, "I've made you breakfast."

Much to Hisaya's protesting, he was ultimately dressed in a pair of silky PJ's, which were clearly not Ryoichi's, but still baggy on him anyway. But knowing his lover, they were likely strategically bought for 'the morning after'. Once he slipped his feet into some slippers, he was then guided down the hallway by a man who refused to let him go.

Stepping into the kitchen, which had some light music playing in the background, on the island was a large assortment of foods. His gaze immediately travelled to the sweet patisseries. But Ryoichi swiftly diverted his attention to the fruits instead. Looking over his shoulder with a pout, Ryōichi chuckled and captured the rosy lips in a quick kiss before releasing them and guiding Hisaya to a seat.

Once sat down, the man in his element strode around the kitchen, taking a glass and a mug, filling one with orange juice and the other with coffee. "If you spoil me too much, I'll come to like it too much." The alluring omega commented, resting an elbow on the surface as he grinned at the alpha.

Ryoichi scoffed, "Then you've sussed out my plan." He winked, setting the drinks down before fetching his own. When they were both sat, Hisaya decided to be good by selecting some fruit first. It wasn't like he disliked them, he could easily eat them, it's just they were bland in comparison to many of the treats he opted to eat instead.

As they ate, Ryoichi asked an exciting question, "When would you like to tell Asahi?" And though initially he would have found the prospect unnerving, purely because he thought he would be rejected by his son, he now had a glimmer of confidence by how Asahi reacted when he was around.

Swallowing some orange juice, Hisaya smiled softly, "As soon a possible, but I want it to feel right with you too." He revealed, a little hesitant that the older man would have some reservations, but by the expression he gave in return, clearly Hisaya was worrying for nothing.

"As soon as possible works for me. But I do have one concern- it's quite a big one actually."

"What is it?" Hisaya's grip on his utensils tightened just a bit.

Ryoichi raked a hand through his own hair before sighing loudly, "When we tell Asahi, and he clings onto you and refuses to let go, how will you ever be able to go back to your apartment?" He staged, sounding deeply concerned.