FIRST CRUSH

Hello -BP19- this is for you :)

•••••••••••

"Mommy?" Jennie snapped her head towards the stairs, where she see her daughter slowly descending down the stairs.

"Careful, love." She reminded as her child is approaching her. "How's your sleep, love?" She asked as soon as Ally got into her and hug her.

"Fine, Mommy." Ally said while still hugging Jennie.

"Is she awake already?" Lisa asked, popping out from the kitchen, wearing her afron as she is cooking their lunch.

Ally walked towards her mama and hugged her too. "Good afternoon, Mama." She said.

Lisa lifted up Ally and gave her a kiss on her cheeks. Jennie on the other hand is staring at her wife and their daughter, smiling to herself as Ally pampered Lisa with kisses.

"Don't kiss me too much. Mommy will get jealous." Lisa said, pretending to just whisper it to Ally but she made sure Jennie would hear it. She's looking at her wife also while smiling.

"Silly. C'mon, Ally get down on Mama now. She needs to finish cooking." Jennie said and Lisa puts Ally down.

"I told you Mommy will get jealous." Lisa said which earned her a little slap on her shoulder. She just giggle at her wife.

Later that afternoon, Jennie and Lisa joined their daughter at her playing room. They keep on building Lego blocks, or at some point they're drawing something.

Ally is now busy drawing a tree until she caught a glimpse of something. She walked towards it and grabs it.

"Who are they?" Ally asked, showing Lisa and Jennie a picture frame with two little cute girlies wearing their uniform.

Both Jennie and Lisa smile as they saw what it was. It was them.

"That's me and Mama." Jennie lovingly said while smiling, looking at the picture.

"You were best friends?" Ally innocently asked. Both Jennie and Lisa nodded. "Is it okay to have a crush on your best friend?" She again asked.

Jennie smile first then she pulled Ally to her and placed her in her lap. "Why did you ask? Do you have a crush on your school?" Jennie asked.

Ally didn't answer and Lisa gave her a dagger look. Hon, she's too young for that." She said.

"Is it wrong?" Ally asked while fiddling with her fingers.

Jennie giggled but Lisa gave her still a dagger look.

"No, love. It's not wrong to have a crush on your best friends." Jennie said, caressing her daughters hair.

"If I tell Jino about it, will he get mad at me?" Ally shyly asked.

Lisa gasped as she heard her daughters words. Her little girl has a crush now. While Jennie just continue to smile and giggle at her child.

Lisa looked at Jennie and the latter just gave her a smile.

"Well, love. Let me just share this to you. Y'know, Mama and I were best friends too, since we were kids. When we grew up, Mama said to me that she has a crush on me. And I didn't get mad at it. So I think, Jino will not get mad at you." Jennie said in reply.

"What if he doesn't like me?" Ally said, looking down.

"Of course he will like you. I will kill his parents if he doesn't." Lisa said and Ally looked at her. Jennie slapped her on the  shoulder.

"Well, I guess my baby has her first love now." Jennie said, teasing her child.

"Jennie! It's just a crush! Don't say it's first love!" Lisa said.

"Soon, it'll go there." Jennie said. "Do you like Jino?" Jennie asked and Ally nodded. "Do you want us to tell Auntie Jisoo and Auntie Rosie about you having a crush on their son?" She asked and Ally violently shook her head.

"No. No. Don't." She said shyly.

"I'm just kidding, love." Jennie said and kissed her child's cheek.

"I'll go back playing now." Ally said but before she could walk back to her spot, a maid came.

"Miss Jennie, Uno is awake." The maid came and handed Jennie their son.

"Thank you, Bettina." She said, carrying the now wide awake child. "Look at you, honey. You're so handsome." She said, smiling at staring at his son.

Lisa went into her and looked at his son too. "Well, my blood runs into him." She cockily said that earned a giggle from Jennie.

"Can I see Uno?" Ally asked and Jennie lowered his son for Ally to be able to see him. "Handsome. Just like Mama." She said looking back and forth to Lisa and Uno.

"I told you." She mouthed to Jennie. The latter just shook her head.

"Maybe she's just seeing Jino from Uno." Jennie said to annoy Lisa and it worked as Lisa groaned at it. Jennie laughed as she saw Lisa's annoyed face. "Accept it, hon. Ally has her first crush now." She said, looking at Lisa.

Lisa on the other hand has nothing to do but just sigh. Her little daughter has a crush now.