Chapter - 12

He : I crave for you every seconds.
She: why?
He: because the every fiber of my body belongs to you.

-TR

Piyali's POV

"I'll be back after getting fresh. We'll eat together" he said and give me a peak on lips before leaving me. I was shocked to react anything.

Did he think I decided to accept his rubbish?

' I'm his' I shook my head...no it's true. I'm not a thing to be someone. He can be buy me but I'm not gonna be his puppet or his property. He can be patience but why I've to accept him? Just because he brought me?

But what can I do?

I'm technically his property and my brother also under him. He maybe treat me good but how I should be agree what he wants?

But I kissed him...why?

Maybe because there's a attraction which I'm into denied or maybe he's not so hard on me and treats me with care..and he also somehow save us.

There's many maybe but one thing is sure I'm in trouble. His touches are so hypnotic that I forget everything and lost myself.

I want to scream because I don't regret the kiss!

How could be a wrong can feel so much right?

Did in all time something inlay inside of my heart? Some feelings?

The moment feeling comes on my mind I remember our fights and last time in garden when he laughed...something that can't be forgettable.

But whatever is it... I've to stop it.

He's a Mafia. He maybe kill many people or maybe force many girls. Someone like him can be only dangerous.

But the thought of about girls....why I feel upset? Did he brought someone like me before?

Yes he can. I can't be first girl whom he brought.

You need to stop all stupid feelings from now on. It only harm you in future...I whisper myself when I heard bathroom door open.

He comes out wearing his comfortable clothes and signal me to follow him downstairs.

I followed him and after that we eat dinner. I feel his gaze on me...intense one...but I feel embarrassed to look at him after the kiss. I can't be eat too much because of his stare...it makes my cheeks hot and like a reminder the kiss constantly playing in my mind.

The passion, desire filled kiss....I shook my head again, just now I decided to forget all but his effect is something I forget myself. Being close to him making me loose senses.

God save me!

As usual i learn to sleep in his arms. Fighting is not gonna work so better do it. But inside it's feel good....after years someone hold me like I'm precious. But the feeling it's usual maybe for him making my heart aching.

What's wrong with me?

I closed my eyes feeling him kissing my forehead and mummer a 'good night' but today more...he again peak me in lips making my eyes wide open. I look back his eyes which is on my lips as if it's a water on a desert. He looks back at my eyes and as if reflect it got closed.

You're useless Piyali...I thought when he broke the kiss. I Damm respond again. It's not in my hand now. My body is betraying my mind which is screaming to slap him why he kiss me...but how? I respond again. And my heart is idiot who's want that same lips in my body to devour more feeling of this intense.

My lips are still burning in pleasure and I want myself to burn in this.

What this beast is doing to me?

Advay's POV

Her lips are swollen till now. The respond she gave two times making me crazy. In bed, she's in my arms, just sleep some minutes ago....but I can't sleep. How could I when all I want to taste her. Her lips are drugged. I just wanted to continue kiss it and other side a feeling is arising,..if her lips are like this..what can be her full soft skin which I want to mark?

I planted another peak on her lips which she pouted in sleep. In taking my whole self control not to do anything...she's not ready now.

My heart are beating fast.... just like last......

Stop Advay!! How could you forget all. How could you do same mistake again?

But she's different. Didn't she?

She's all mine but why her acceptance need I?...I don't care all this before?

This girl is making me crazy for sure.

I close my eyes to stop thinking all this and soon I fall asleep in her fragrance on my mind.

Morning,

I get up early and left garden to doing my exercises. I ordered a maid already when she'll wake she will be here. I noticed her smiling when she's roaming here. After exercise I left back side garden where I practice my shooting once in a week.

I aimed to statue and again fire but frown listing a shout. I look at Piyali who's standing closing her ears by hand and closed eyes.

I slowly come near her and she open her eyes not hearing any sounds.

"Good morning" I said and give her a peck. She gasp wide eyes and looking at all guards standing little far. They of course weren't looking at us but I know she didn't feel comfortable and last what she did makes me smile..

Glaring me.

It's really feel amazing when there's she, who had guts to do it in front of me when she didn't have any power. Killing fierce attitude.

Her eyes divert to the gun in my hand and a flick of fear passed from eyes.

"Babe this is nothing why don't you hold it?" She looks at me shocked to react before I handover the gun to her still holding her hand. Her delicate hands holding the gun looks really made it for feels. I took my hand back and she in shirk hold gun in both hands because of weight.

"Please take it back" she said in calm voice and I took back.

"Why don't you join" I said taking her hand pulling the place I was before. She stand looking at me as I shoot my aim. The sound made her flinch little.

"What say?" I asked and she frown then look back where I aim..a exact red point on head.

She just hummed then look everywhere towards all guards.

"Left all" I ordered and all guards left, I know she felt uncomfortable when all they're around.

"So?" I whisper pulling her closer, she looks everywhere.

"There's no one. So how about my morning kiss?" I whisper slightly touching her lips, which shivers just to the touch. It's make a proud inside me looking the effect I had on her.

I pinned her to a corner wall and brought my gun to her face, caressing her forehead to cheeks then chin. I make her chin up with the gun and made her looking at me directly stopping her quivering due the gun. The moment she looks at me I can feel her breath hatch. I capture her lips pulling her more close holding her waist with my both hands, pressing myself on her.

She gasp when I pinch her waist, I entered in her mouth devouring her sweet honey taste for which I crave for the time I wake up having her in my arms.

After breaking the kiss I look back at her face.

Why the hell she's crying?

She did response just now.
____________________________

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️