Arthur Shelby - You Stole My Thunder

*REQUESTED by @lavenderdaisy*

"Where the fuck is Arthur? He's the one that called this damn meeting" John grumbled as he took a drag of his cigarette. Tommy was leaning against a wall also wondering where his brother was.

"Y/N,where the fuck is he?" John moaned,everyone's eyes turned towards you as you shrugged.

"How the fuck am I s'posed to know? Do I look like his fucking nanny?" You stole John's cigarette,ready to take a drag but decided against it and passed back to him earning a weird look from the three other Shelby's in the room,you never passed up a cigarette and you were sure that they had noticed that you hadn't touched your whiskey. The door flung open and in walked Arthur,his hair bobbing as he walked. A collection of sarcastic cheers erupted out of the mouths of the two younger Shelby's.

"I've called this meeting for one reason only" Arthur stated and stared straight at you,you smiled and blew your boyfriend a little kiss but he didn't return it like he normally did.

"Get on with it will ya" Finn grumbled earning a smash across the head from his older brother. Without a word being said,Arthur slammed a piece of paper down on the table.

"What the fuck is this?" He stared at you,teeth gritted and fire in his eyes. Your breath hitched in your throat and it was almost like your heart had stopped beating. John's eyes widened as he read the paper.

"You're pregnant?!" He shouted making all eyes turn to John and then to you. You stood up and rolled your eyes.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me? Did you cheat on me? Is it even my kid?" He seethed.

"Of course it's your kid,I ain't no whore. I was waiting for the right time to tell you. Way to steal my thunder,Shelby" you crossed your arms and looked away,annoyed that he thought you had cheated.

"I'm gonna be a dad" a whisper broke the silence and you looked back to see Arthur with a grin growing on his face. John and Finn started hollering and cheering and it was hard for you to keep the smile off of your face when Polly hugged you and you saw a glimmer of a smile on Tommy's face.

"I'm gonna be a fucking dad!" Arthur shouted and ran over to you,spinning you around. A laugh erupted from you and in that moment it was like nothing else mattered.

 A laugh erupted from you and in that moment it was like nothing else mattered

Only a short one but hope you like it!