Bonus Chapter: Insecure

So a few of you were asking about Sophie and Cole and how they got together so here we are!

Unedited!!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

✨THIS IS BEFORE THE START OF JMYN✨
Therefore, Liv & Seb are not together yet.

Sophie POV

"Hey Soph?" I look up at the sound of a knock on my open bedroom door followed by Cole's voice.

"Mhm?" I ask with a smile, looking back down at my half painted toenails.

"We're going to the movies, wanna come with?" he asks with a smile, leaning against the doorway.

I pout, still looking at me toes, "Nah, I'm good, I got a busy day," I gesture to my toes and grin when he laughs.

"Come on, Soph, I need you there, Sebastian is bringing Marci and I don't feel like being a third wheel," he pouts, clasping his hands together and kneeling on the floor.

I scrunch my nose, "Ugh, I can't stand Marci."

"I honestly don't know why he's getting involved with her," he exclaims, crawling over to my bed on his knees. "Please come with, keep me sane," he whines, leaning his arms on my bed.

"I don't know, I like to see you suffer," I grin, tilting my head up with a finger on my chin.

He looks at me offended, "Rude." I roll my eyes and he leans closer, shoving me over. I gasp, leaning back and shoving him harder but he barely budges. Curse my weak arms!

"Why don't you just not go?" I ask sarcastically.

"Because we're going to watch that new movie we were talking about and I wanna see it," he explains, sitting on my bed, jiggling it, making me smudge my pinky toe with nail polish.

I glare at him and he smiles back widely. "You did that on purpose!" I accuse, grabbing a Q-tip, dabbing it in nail polish remover and take the nail polish off each nail, starting from scratch.

"I can neither confirm nor deny that accusation," he says, looking away from me.

Sebastian walks into my room two minutes later, "Yo man, let's go, Soph you coming?"

"Uhh" I look at Sebastian ready to decline when Cole catches my eye, silently begging me to come with. I sigh, "Fine, just let me finish my nails."

"Why do you have to be such a girl?" Sebastian groans, turning to leave. I roll my eyes and carry on painting my nails.

Cole pumps his fist in the air as he gets up, kissing my cheek jokingly, walking out of the room with Sebastian. He stops before he gets passed to the doorway, "That lavender looks good, by the way," he says, referring to my nail polish. I smile brightly, blushing, watching him leave.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Mom drops us off across the street from the movie theater. Sebastian grins as we walk across the road towards the theater. I try and picture Marci in my head as we look out for her, the closer we get. I see her silky black hair before I see the rest of her. She's short, shorter than me and she's annoyingly pretty.

Marci is standing by the ticket booth with a red headed girl... Julie? I spin around facing Sebastian and Cole, "This is a double date?" I ask Cole accusingly. Julie Nelson, if I ever had a nemesis, I would want it to be her, she's the perfect type of person to despise. She has a huge crush on Cole but that's not the point here... or maybe it is.