Chapter 6

I roll off of him, panting. Oh, he's good. So good. I felt him roll top of me. Kissing my neck, then trailing downwards. I felt his tongue tease my core and I lost it. I wanted more. He slid his hands under my thighs and flipped me over roughly. I felt the penetration overtaking me as he tugs at my hair while roughly slamming into me. I scream for him to go faster, harder, and my wish was his command. I squeezed him with all my might as I come again. His nails digging into my ass let's me know he's coming too. Our moans fill the silence as we both just collapse on the bed completely satisfied.

I stand up and smile down at him. "This was fun. Raul."

"You were amazing as ever, minha linda escrava sexual." He purs.

I closed my eyes turned on by his Brazilian accent. "Stop saying things like that or else we will have to go for round three. And I'm as sore as it is." He throws me my lingerie set. "Thanks." I wink.

He stands and stops in front of me once I'm clothed. "I only give this," he tugs at the straps pulling my sensitive parts to his. I can already feel him getting hard again. "to you because I plan to take it off with my teeth."

I lick my lips, but snap out of it by shaking my head and playfully pushing him away. "Steady there boy. We'll see after we eat." I hear the ding of the elevator. "Just in time our food is here." I make my way out the bedroom.

"Don't touch the chocolate. I have plans for later." He calls out.

I grin. My wild thoughts take control. I don't know why but I've been sexually insatiable lately. Raul has more than taken care of that though.

I hear someone clear their throat, interrupting my thoughts. My eyes widen. "Omer? What are you doing here?" I haven't seen him for a month since our talk at the country club. We text eachother here and there, but they're always short, brief, and straight to the point.

He eyes wander down my body. I quickly close my robe as he narrows his eyes. "We need to talk."

I coughed awkwardly. "Um, can we talk, oh I don't know, tommorow? Lunch on me?" He needs to leave now.

"We'll talk now."

"I'm kinda in the middle of something h-..." I started to argue.

Just then Raul decides to make his presence known. Great. Just my luck. "What's taking so long, Meu Amor?" Those abs can go for days. It's a crime to have him cover himself with a shirt, even though right now, it would've made things less awkward. Now I'm currently completely turned on by water drops dripping down his body from the shower.

"Meu Amor?" Omer asks me clearly irritated.

I laugh way to loud for ears. "That's more of a friendly thing. Like buddy, best friend." I rant on.

Raul grins. "Or minha linda escrava sexual."

My close my eyes. "Raul shut up. Wait for me in the room." I point to the door, making it clear for him to shut up and go. His job as an escort is to please me, but also follow orders.

He raises his hands in a playful defeat. "Whatever you say, Amor." He says before he turns around and disappears towards my room. Oh, how I love what money can buy such perfection. I snap out of my thoughts when I see stalking after Raul."Omer, where are you going?" I rush after him.

I came into the room just in time to see him grabing Raul's clothes from the floor and  throwing it at him a little bit too hard for anyone's liking. "Leave. Now." He warns. My eyes widen. His eyes left no room for defiance. And his stance showed just how  intimidating this man can really be.