Chapter 34

Lorenzo

"Lorenzo you got to play this smart, you have a lot on the line. You are a public figure. You are famous. You don't need to be seen with him. Stay at home and let me and tone handle this" Big Mike told me as we sat in my living room discussing the plan in more detail.

After thinking more about it. I figured he was right. "Fine I'll allow y'all to handle it, but y'all better fucking handle it" they got up and left.

I called Ryan again and again no answer. I called Vic again and this time she answered.

"Hello"

"Hey you heard from ya girl"

" I haven't heard from her since we was posed to go out together. Last thing I knew she was back fucking with Damien, and I only knew that from you"

"Well she returned and took the kids and I haven't heard from her since"

"Why she took the kids from you? Why she not talking to you? What you do to my friend?"

"I ain't did shit, but fucking breathe"

"You still fucking Ella?"

"Does it matter?"

"It does because you know she in love with your dumb ass and you steady fucking that girl when you have a whole ass woman living with YOU and taking care of YOU"

" I'm not trying to hear all that."

"Because you know I'm right. You a trash ass nigga, never saw what she saw in you. I was legit happy as hell when y'all broke up. I hope she don't ever get with you. She deserves so much better than you."

I looked at the phone. I was confused on how we even got on this topic. " damn Vic do you want her shit. The way you talk about her make me think you swing that way."

"So I can't just want the best for my best fucking friend? I watched her struggle being a mom young doing it on her fucking own. I watched her go through heart break after heartbreak. I watched her love ppl who are not worthy of her love. And you my nigga are not worthy."

"This conversation just went left. I only called to see if you seen or heard from her. You didn't end of story. Have a blessed day with yo crazy ass"  with that I hung up the phone.

I looked at the phone ringing it was an unknown number.

"Hello"

"Dad, where you at?"

"Ronnie, where you at?"

"We at a hotel. We miss you. We been having fun with mama tho. We been swimming. We had a nurf gun fight. We"

"What hotel y'all at."

"Ummmm idk"

"Just send him the location dummy" I heard Richie say in the background.

"Oh yeah. I forgot uncle Ryan showed us how to do that. We in room 832."

"I'm on my way. Where yo mama.

"She sleep. Her and raven that why we called you. They boring."

"Okay I'm on my way"

I got in my car and got made it to their hotel in 45 minutes.

I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I heard Raven say

"It's daddy babygirl"

She opened the door and jumped in my arms.

"Where you been, I missed you" she said hugging me tight. I missed you too. Where your mother and brothers."

"They all sleep. The boys in their room. And mama in her room. I'm just in the tablet."

I sat her down and went to the first room I saw. The boys were knocked out. I walked to the other room and Riley was knocked out, snoring with drool on her face. I went and sat on the bed. Shaking her a little.

"Gimme 10 more minutes Raven" she mumbled

"I'm not Raven, get to ass up."

She opened her eyes, closed them and opened them again.

"Yes I'm still here."

"Fuck you doing here" she said sitting up.

"My kids called me"

"I told them to not touch my phone."

"So that's what we doing now? Maxing ppl and shit. Taking the kids and shit"

"Boy fuck you"

"That's why yo breath stank."

"Get out. I know you played a part in that shit."

"Damn. That's how low you think of me. "

"Yes" she said without even blinking. "I don't trust you. You lie over stupid shit shit, and plus I heard y'all on the phone. She put you on speaker. Explain to me how the fuck you even know what I'm talking about if you didn't play in parts in it. Then explain to me why y'all was meeting up if you ain't fucking with her ass."

"Tone told me. And we were meeting up because she said she was pregnant. I we met up and she was posed to take a test. She was gone fake a baby on me. I took her to the hospital got a test done and it confirmed that she wasn't pregnant. Yes I was still fucking with her when I told you I wasnt."

"Why lie, I'm not yo woman."

"I don't know. I want you, but I wanted to keep fucking her. She was available. You wasn't."

"So you was going to meet her and fuck her and then coming home to me kissing on me and being all touchy feely?"

"Sometimes. But most times we met up when I was outta town."

"When the last time you seen her"

I thought about lying. But figured that it wouldn't get me no where. "This morning" before I could even react she had two pieces my ass. She hopped off the bed.

"Get the fuck out before I shoot yo ass"

"What the fuck Riley?"

"So You want me to believe that a botch who did you dirty multiple times, that you keep fucking with, you clearly got feeling for this bitch. Gotta be in love with her ass. She plotting on me and you don't know shit."

"I promise I didn't fucking know until tone told me"

"Dude she tied me up and tongue raped me. Then told Terrell she wanted to watch him fuck me." She had tears coming down her face. "I don't trust you. I don't trust anybody but Ryan. I'm leaving until the situation is handled, I hope and pray you not involved because if you are. May God have mercy on your soul." She pulled out a gun.

"Now get the fuck out" she said aiming it at me.

"Put that shit down. I'm not scared of you. You not gone hurt a fly." I said laying back in the bed.

She went through her purse and next thing I know I was shaking from being tased.

"Next time imma shoot yo ass" she tased me again and left out the room. Next thing I know the room went black