"It's Just Max."

3rd Person

Pam, the receptionist rushed to her bosses door before softly knocking, waiting for confirmation to open it. She didn't want another incident.

"Come in," she heard before pushing the door opened, the camera breathing down her neck. "Pammy Pam, Pam!" Michael—the boss, said happily, it was very blatant that he had a crush on the woman. On his desk was the work that he was failing to do, procrastination was the one thing he was good at, Pam called it 'The Perfect Storm' "What's the scoop?" He asked before she looked uncomfortably at the camera, then back at Michael.

"How many times do I have to say, 'don't call me Pammy'?" Pam asked him with annoyance and patience in her tone. Shaking her head at the pointless of her statement, she continued, "um, Maxine Johnson is here for her interview, she's at my desk."

_

"A couple of years ago, I had to let someone go," Michael said, skimming through the folders of paper that he didn't sign or pay any mind to yet, setting them down. "But after three months of really hard work, we finally have enough money to hire someone, but it was pretty difficult because the person we let go was a salesperson... not the best idea." He said sheepishly.

_

"Oh, that's what he just calls those stupid contests we had, of who had the most sales." Jim, a salesman—the best at the job, said into the camera as he answered a question about what a 'paper-athlon' was. "Dwight is literally always the winner." He told them nodding, "he really likes competitions."

_

"Great!" Michael said, getting up from his chair to meet the possible hire, "great, great, great!" He excitedly left his office, to meet the young woman standing by Pam's empty desk, looking around the office.

"That's her right there," Pam said pointing at the young woman before answering the phone and talking to a potential customer.

"Hello, I'm Michael Scott!" He said proudly, sticking his hand out for her to shake, "this is the great Dunder Mifflin!"

"I know," the woman said unsure, as she looked around at the camera's to determine if this was an episode of 'punk'd' or something, "I'm Maxine Johns—"

"Maxine Johnson," he said as if he was trying to beat her in saying her own now, but it was clear he didn't even know it. "Follow me to my office, please."

"O-kay," she said dragging out the 'o' before slowly following him into the big closed off office."