Part 75: Jinmin

The group of seven had hung out twice again after that day they went to visit Jimin which meant they'd seen each other three times before going back home but before that Jin wanted to see Jimin so they made plans and stuck to it.

It wasn't he first time Jin and Jimin had met alone in person before making it a lot easier for Jimin who arrived at the small café he and Yoongi went a couple of times together and waited for the other.

Jin arrived early too and was surprised but happy to see Jimin there too meaning they both had more time together.

Jin immediately hugged Jimin and chuckled as he greeted "Hello my child~" Causing Jimin to chuckle and say "Hello Eomma Jin~" back with a wide grin.

They both sat down since Jimin already ordered the drinks when he arrived not to long before so Jin began by asking "How are you doing after this week and with your Grammy being away?" Since he normally led the conversation until Jimin got used to it because he was still a shy bean who needed bringing out of his shell.

Jimin smiled before answering "Surprisingly good. Your group of friends is really nice and it makes me feel better knowing that I already know you and Namjoonie hyung."

This made Jin smile as he genuinely replied "I'm glad. Everyone really likes you and Taehyung and Jungkook are already planning another trip up here to visit you. And Yoongi of course but they've openly said they can harass Yoongi anytime and they want to see you specifically to get to know you better. Hobi was in on it too but he realised how busy his schedule was in comparison to the youngest's..."

Jimin could see Jin's eyebrows pushing together as he thought deeper about it and eventually replied "I'd like to see them too but I'm not to sure yet if I'd be okay with just them. It's not that they aren't nice or I don't like them it's just... I wouldn't know what to say, I barely do now. Like how do you talk to people? How does one make friends?" After taking a sip of his drink.

Jin joined in with the half rhetorical half serious questions by asking "How does one accidentally date friends friend?" Laughing lightly at the end.

Jimin raises his glass to Jin and said "Touché and the answer is ask Yoongi hyung. He appeared out of no where then stayed which I might've cried over..." trailing off as a light blush spread across his face.

Jin smiles proudly, cooing internally way more than he was verbally because he didn't want to spook Jin with his internal screaming of 'YOONMIN IS REAL OMFG.'

Instead he cooed "My little Jiminie is so sweet and soft and delicate. I'm so happy you can admit that to me. And I'll be honest, I might've cried all that night when you told me you got a boyfriend. I was so proud and ready to threaten him if he hurt you. Which works out well because Yoongi knows I'll stab a bitch." Which started off sweet and ended sassy.

Typical Jin.

Jimin chuckled as he sang "I love you hyungggg~" Getting it back equally as sweetly as Jin said "I love you too Jiminie~ I wouldn't stab a bitch for just anyone. I wouldn't want to risk their germs spreading to me."

Jimin smiled sheepily as he asked "You always make me laugh. You know that?" Wanting to make sure Jin knew and understood how appreciated it was since he knew him had formally been bullied over many things; one of which being his jokes.

All of the things he was didn't understand as Jin was handsome, kind, funny, caring, charitable, cuddly, affectionate, sassy and a total cutie when in and out of little space.

Jin sassily replied "That's my job. It's also a game between me, Eomma Jin, and dadjoon." Causing Jimin to laugh and asked "Do you mean Namjoon hyung?"

Jin nodded proudly before stating "Exactly. Dadjoon. Bonus points if you end up on the floor and triple points if we make Yoongi laugh."

Jimin started to day dream slightly as he commented "Yoongi hyung has a really pretty laugh and smile..." Getting a small chuckle form Jin.

Jin smiles adoringly at his younger friend and honestly felt proud and happy for him.

But instead of showing how soft and emotional he was actually feeling he expressed it through memes by teasing "Your whipped for him already. Oh my."

Jimin whined "Hyunggggg." Because of this Causing both to laugh before Jin defended "It's true. Anyways let's catch up Jiminie before I have to go. I want to know everything with you and Yoongi. Make me bust a uwu."

And so Jimin complied decided the best way to start was simply to say "Okay well..."

The conversation quickly switched from topic to topics since here was so much and it was safe to say and uwu was busted before Jin left.

The goodbye was emotional but both were extra and easily attached so it was predictable but luckily for them both their boyfriends were there.

And that's where the seven parted there ways.