Jealous lisa

Lisa PoV

I hate it. Jennie and Kai are going out. Kai my ex's new boyfriend and the fact that me and Jennie live under the same roof along with my best friend Rosé and Jennie's cousin Jisoo who is also my friend, just makes me sick.

Me and Jennie still love each other but I don't really help my side because I would bring home any random girl and just sleep with them when I get home and Jennie would see me drunkenly take some girl to my room. I only do it to forget about her and move on but the truth is true loves bond never breaks.

But the day I found out she was dating Again broke my heart. I hated it hated him mostly. We haven't been talking that much since the break up happened but because we live together we just learned to live without talking to each other that much. If that makes sense.

She'll go to work, I'll go to work and we'll come back, Jisoo and Jennie will be together and Rosé would be with me and we'll swap, sometimes it's all of us but we don't really talk.

I just came home from going out with Bambam surprisingly I wasn't drunk or had any random lady all over me. We simply went out for a movie and we hung out with some of our Thai friends and our family. I just wanted to stop with the girls and kind of show Jennie I want to be with her.

When I walked in the house I see everyone talking in the living area. When I mean everyone I see Jisoo, Rosé and Jennie but I see someone who isn't supposed to be here... Kai.

I rolled my eyes why the hell is that ugly ass creature doing in my house. with my Nini.

Jisoo: Lisa you're back.

Rosé: Yeah it's only 6:30

Everyone seems shocked I'm back early I'm normally back around midnight or later.

Kai and Jennie were all cuddled up though Jennie was actually sitting on Kai's lap which made my blood boil. There were other places here Jennie you can even sit on my lap it's more like home then his trash.

Lisa: yep I'm back and it seems like there's to much people in this place then I last remembered

I gave Kai a dirty look He didn't seem to noice because he was looking at MY girl who's sat on him.

Rosé nervously laughed and walked up to me

Rosé: come on Lisa sit next to me

I went with Rosé and I sat on the couch between Rosé and Jisoo. I was still looking at this new couple, what does she even see in him?
I have a feeling she's doing this on purpose to make me mad or something to get under my skin.

When I see Kai kissing Jennies cheek then pecking her lips it drove me crazy her lips are mine, her face is mine, her whole body is MINE.

Rosé: calm down Lisa

Rosé whispers in my ear trying to calm me down.

As the night went on I got more and more annoyed. I was glad that it was time for that jerk to leave and go home.

Kai: bye girls and bye babe

Kai waves at us then pecks Jennie and Jennie let him out.

When Jennie came back the atmosphere went silent.

I just got up and went to the kitchen. I got myself a cold beer. I can't deal with this, that Kai really drives me crazy especially if he's calling my Jennie babe.

Jisoo came into the kitchen

Jisoo: Lisa why are you drinking it's 10pm you should go to sleep everyone is going to bed.