Initiation

A/n Ok so the two Grimm you will get are a ursa named silver and a wyvern Grimm named ace. Also since no else has voted I went with chance and picked 6 of the 7 and rolled three dice.  And the results are Weiss, summer, and Blake.

I wake up to a weight on my stomach. I look to see it was Ruby laying and holding on to me. I knew we needed to get up and start getting ready for initiation. So I leaned up and whispered in her ear.

Y/n: We need to get up.

She doesn't move.

Y/n: I'll give you cookies with your breakfast.

Ruby shot up and get dressed in the bathroom and got back using her semblance.

Ruby: We need to get cookies- I mean breakfast.

I just chuckle at her childish nature.

Y/n: You're too cute sometimes.

I kiss her and she blushes the color of her cloak. I snap my fingers and my combat outfit come on.

(With the left hand having the infinity gauntlet on it

(With the left hand having the infinity gauntlet on it. No gun.)

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n making a chibi Ruby cookies with her breakfast.

We were in the locker room to get any gear we needed. I was just here for Ruby since she did need to get her precious weapon. Sure enough Yang decided to bug Ruby again.

Yang: Please sis I'm sorry I was young.

Ruby: That's still no excuse to do it for so long.

Yang: I just want my sister back. I would never forgive myself if anything happened to you when you left. I would always go out to try to find you and Y/n after I had a bit of training from dad and Signal.

Y/n: You really wanted to find them.

Ruby: You need to do more if you want me to forgive you. But I'll give you a chance.

Yang started hugging Ruby with tears in her eyes. She may have gotten Ruby to give her a chance to forgive her but she needs to work for it for me still.

Timeskip to the cliff

We all got on a tile as Ozpin addresses everyone.

Ozpin: For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest.

Glynda: Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of "teams." Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... today.

Ruby: What? Ohhh...

Ozpin: These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well.