part 47

I dint think about it till now. So what is your next plan Ruby again to escape or run from me ?

No .. not at all. I am not thinking about anything like that. You are not understanding me.

Its been months you know me. I feel i.. i need to know more about you. What do you need to know about me. See you know about my family and my every situation now its my time.

I want to onow about your family. I mean your parents and your brothers and sisters etc. Where are you from?

You will live with me not my parents or family. Better put this in your mind and never ever ask me about them.

I dint mean to hurt you.. you spoke enough for the day Ruby. I left the living room without a word. He just seemed to be very disturbed.

I had a warm bath and started to eat lunch. I got ready in my formal and started to walk to office. A word family is disturbing him.
Does he had something really that bad and disturbing past?

As i reached office i settled at my place and started to work. Mr. Willims entered with a sexy slut who is trying to just sit on his dick. She is just rubbing herself with him. They both entered the cabin.

As i saw them my jaw dropped. He gave me a glance and his eyes widened i know he is not expecting me. I wanted to surprise him but here i am surprised in return.

He just needs sluts. I just sent all the work to his mail and took my bag and exited the room giving them more place to enjoy. He is repeatedly calling my name but i dint turn back.

I dont know where to go? I dont have anyone. I went on in the cab yo a mall. I entered the cafeteria and started typing my resignation. After finishing i mailed him. I am relieved. I feel free from the bond he wanted.

I had some mint and lemon sparkling water. Its very refreshing. I got a message from kelly. Hey are you free?

Ruby: can i come down for a while?

Kelly: yes ofcourse any time.

Ruby: great

Kelly: is everything alright?

Ruby: no, i am coming wait.

Kelly: ok

I started to walk to her house. I want time myself a bit as well as i am too much confused with things happening to me. I need some help or magic. Probably if my mom was there she would have helped me out.

As i reached kelly house. She is having a wide smile on her face. Come on in. She prepared some dinner chicken wings. She had put a movie.

Lets talk tomorrow just relax.. i know exactly how you feel. I too saw news so i know few things as well.

We ate and slept watching the movie. Its the best time to spend with..friends.