35.) Warning 1

RENAE & KING
Virginia (2 days later)

"Are you fucking serious?" Renae asked walking towards her damaged car.

The windows were busted, 3 tires were slashed, the paint was scratched and the roof was beat in.

"Yo... yo mom's tripping." King spoke then shook his head.

Pulling the car door open, Renae opened the glove compartment and cursed seeing her money gone.

"Damn it!" She screamed hitting the dashboard.

"What?" King asked.

"She took my money!"

"How much you had in there?" He asked checking the back seat.

"Five hundred. What the fuck man?" She stressed slamming the glove compartment closed then got out the car.

"Just stay out here, I don't need any extra reason for her to act a fool." She mumbled heading towards the house.

"Nah, I think I should go in." He stated but she shook her head.

"You see what she did to my car? I don't need another reason for her to act crazy." She stressed.

"Un fucking believable." She mumbled retrieving her house key from her pocket.

King walked up and sat in the chair in front of the window.

Walking inside the house, Renae covered her nose to block out the strong stench.

The living room was messy and so was the kitchen, the dishes were piled up and had flies lingering over them.

The trash was overflowing, furrowing her brows, her antennas started tingling as a million questions circled her mind.

Making her way upstairs, Renae flipped the switch only for the bulb to blow out.

"Great." She mumbled shaking her head.

Once upstairs, she made her way towards Damon's room.

Everything seemed in place and untouched.

Confused, she closed his door and headed down to her room.

Opening the door a wave of anger came over her as she stared at her things cut up, burned, ripped and bleached.

"Come on... give me a break." She spoke throwing her hands up as she walked into her room.

Picking up the pieces of clothing Renae shook her head staring at the damage.

"I have nothing... like seriously." She stressed trying to find some clothes in tact through the mess.

But everything was destroyed.

Looking towards her destroyed closet, Renae's heart sank at the sight of her memory box on the floor.

Rushing over towards it, she looked inside only to find what was left of the baby pictures of her and Dajon.

Out of the 50 she only had 2 and they were damn near ashes.