[Ch. 11]

They all flooded into this arcade as Bakugo was the second to last to go in but before he did he saw Kirishima staring at the sign for a hot minute.

"Kirishima"

"...."

"SHITTY HAIR"

"HUH?!"

Bakugo frowns before taking Kirishima's hand gently into his and helps him inside. As the two were walking beside each other, Bakugo immediately went to go sit down for he didn't really want to do anything. Kirishima kept staring at one game when he sat next to Bakugo but it caught the angry one's attention that he looks over at the Hero 1v1 game.

"Wanna play?"

"Huh?"

"I swear to god shitty hair. Do you want to play or not"

"Depends...I don't know..you want to?"

Bakugo gave him a death stare before taking his hands and dragging him off the chair and over to the machine. The two stood in front of it as Bakugo put in the tokens for the two. Kirishima watches Bakugo staring blankly at the character selection before grabbing Kirishima's controls and picking Crimson Riot then for himself All Might.

"You want to play a few rounds before relaxing"

"Sure. But you know I'm going to be picking All Might all the time."

"He's your favorite. I know that for sure"

"I also remember..when we were kids Croc" Bakugo looks at Kirishima seeing him with shock in his eyes. "You think I'd forget after getting my memory kicked out of my head. Then it returned."

Kirishima didn't want to say another thing as he felt overwhelmed. Bakugo grabs the loops to his jeans bringing him close. He looks up watching Kirishima tear up as he laughs a bit before hugging him tightly.

"So emotional"

"Shut up...I thought.."

"That I forgot since that day? I remember everything from my childhood you fucking idiot" Bakugo says calmly holding Kirishima tightly to his person. "I'm surprised you didn't talk about it much sooner. You could've. I wouldn't have reacted negatively"

"I didn't know...what to do..o-okay?"

"Okay okay..just calm down" Bakugo smiles feeling Kirishima pick him up slightly. "Now come on. Let me beat your ass with All Might" he laughs along with Kirishima.

As everyone was planning and enjoying the time at the arcade without the extreme stress of any exam or any training waiting for them. They were just having a lot of fun. Kirishima and Bakugo haven't left the machine the entire time they were there. Just like old times right? Right...

After the many hours everyone went out to get food at this near by ramen place. Todoroki was willing to pay for everyone which he did despite others complaining that he shouldn't pay. Ochaco being the only one willing for him to pay. As they were all sitting together Kirishima held Bakugo's hand under the table while he ate as Bakugo scoots his chair closer to him and not moving from his spot.

"So how long have you two been a thing?" Jirou blurts out loud eating some more noodles as everyone's attention except Mina's for obvious reasons turn to the two.

Bakugo stares as Kirishima blushes like a maniac. Bakugo laughs making Kirishima only more nervous than he should be. 

"You're honestly a mess shitty hair. Anyway. Three months."

"Aww so cute!" Momo smiles as the rest of the girls were awing.

"Wonder what you two would be like in the hero world" Toru wonders as Ojiro smiles before laughing a bit.