How Emergency Contraception Works

Some women reject emergency contraception because they consider it a form of abortion. (IT IS!!)

In fact, these contraceptives can't affect an existing pregnancy, but they can prevent a new one by suppressing ovulation or affecting sperm. (that is so fucked up to me. A. how you gonna be taking a plan B pill when you're already preggers? B. how tf can it kill the sperm and shit and NOT mess with your fetus?? I just don't buy it. I can't believe it's a harmless toxin in there killing sperms and shit and not just being good for the existing fetus in there. that just aint right.)

But how so?

Sperm-egg fusion typically doesn't occur directly during sexual intercourse.

Sperm viability is retained for up to 5 days, which is why it is so important that ovulation doesn't occur during this time.

The main types of emergency contraception address the problem differently.

- Pills contain hormones that stop or delay ovulation, thus, not allowing the sperm to meet the egg.

- Copper contained in the copper IUD can stimulate the creation of an acidic environment, which is harmful to the sperm.

if yall really don't want no damn kids, there's sooooo many forms of birth control. if you happen to get pregnant, especially if its due to your lack of responsibility, don't take it out on that baby. don't kill it. don't do it. it doesn't deserve that. and if you feel you can't give it the life it deserves, there's so many wonderful people wanting to give babies the lives they deserve, but can't have kids- consider making all their lives more enjoyable by giving them a child to raise and the baby a good home.
but it's cool. yall don't believe or don't wanna believe this but when yall murder those babies, they go straight to Jesus. and when the Rapture comes, those babies are gonna show up in an Army straight from God. then yall really be regretting it.

*I personally do not agree with the Plan B pills, or any form of "emergency contraception". My opinion is, if you don't want to get pregnant, wrap it up. If you're raped, I'm so terribly sorry, believe me, I understand. When I was eighteen I was raped and my virginity was stolen from me and it was so physically painful, and then I had to worry about if I was pregnant with that monsters baby.
Where I stand, though, is: abortion is murder, adoption is an option.
Even if I were pregnant with his child, I'd put my body through the risk of carrying the child and risk my life because I am just way too tiny to physically be able to carry my own child. I am almost twenty-one years old and I only weigh eighty pounds, so I am very, very tiny and that's why I'm just so scared of getting pregnant because I just know I will die on that delivery table. And then what?? Leave my husband and my newborn??
I believe it's all in God's hands, so just pray to Him. But I know a lot of y'all are so scared of believing in Him, so y'all have your own thoughts and opinions so, to each their own. I just choose life over death, especially murdering an innocent child.
-
Also, to me abortion is just a tough and sore subject. When my mum was pregnant with me, she had only one tube. She had ovarian cancer three years before, when she was giving birth to my sister. When she went to the doctors they had told her just to abort me, I'd never make it, she's risking her life and mine, there's no need to try, just give up. My mother obviously said no, she didn't believe in abortions, so she said she was going to carry me for as long as she could. Every day she would pray that I'd come out healthy and strong.
Sometimes I get the urge to go pay a visit to the doctor that told my mother to fucking murder me. And just kinda be like "hi you told my mum to murder me and that i'd never live. i'm 21. how are you?" XD but, like I said, y'all have your own issues, your own opinions, your own brains, do what you think is right.
I just find it fucking HILARIOUS how the same people that say a pregnant lady that smokes is a scumbag - calls the ones that fucking ABORT THEIR BABY FUCKING BRAVE!!?? like okay, go tell all the murderers in jail just how brave they are too while you're at it ???
but whatever, rant over. enjoy the rest of the book. hope I didn't offend too many of you but if I did, oh well, sorry not sorry, grow some balls.