Yandere!BloodyPainter X Fem!Reader

Requested by lizzythecats123

-------------------

Y/n was his first favorite masterpiece to paint during all the classes without being noticed by the teachers.

She was actually shorter, shy-er and the most adorable person in their class. He loved how shy and helpless she looked.

He remembered that time she almost tripped and fell, but he held her.
He remembered that time all of her books slipped from her hands, and he helped her.

She was so small compared to him, he could have easily just pushed her with his pinky finger and shoved her to the ground, but he never dared to.

She was so pure and special.

But the problem was, would Y/n manage to notice the big and quiet guy, or would he have to make the first move?

------------------------

"For today's art class, I will put some 'home work' for you." The teacher said as many students groaned.

"I will put you in pairs and you will have to think and paint a beautiful drawing, whatever you want! The best artists will be rewarded.. You can meet up whenever you want in the weekend, I just want it to be done by next Tuesday."

Many people knew that Helen would be the one to win, he always did. His artistic skills could never be compared to any other's.

The teacher started to call some names, until it as finally his..

"Helen Otis and Y/n N/n."

Helen's heart leaped with happiness as he heard those two names together. He thought they both sounded perfect with each other!

Y/n turned and looked at him with her amazing colored orbs as he approached him and sat in the empty seat next to him.

"Hello Helen, I am looking forward on drawing with you.."

"I would say the same, Y/n." Helen said calmly as he shook her cold hand with his big and warmer one.

Y/n's cold hand embraced his warm touch as Helen's warm hand embraced her cold one, both of them enjoying the foreign touch.

----------------------

Friday after school...

Helen and Y/n had changed phones to contact with each other, as they ended up arranging to meet at Y/n's house.

They both went to her home after school as Helen kept some of his previous and most useful art supplies with him.

"That is quite a lovely house."

"Thank you.. Make yourself at home, do you want to drink anything? Coffee? Tea? Water?"

"Tea would be nice if you can.."

"Of course, you can go to my room, it is that colored door there, prepare your things and I'll be there in five minutes with the tea!"