prologue

I am happy as my story is ranked at 4th position in revenge session....

Story starts from the place Trichy. It's a district in Tamil Nadu.
Ranveer got his District training in Trichy. It was a good opportunity for him to avenge Chirag.

Ranveer: finally I  completed the rigorous  IAS training. I got my posting in trichy. Chirag I am coming to expose you and lashe you for the sin you committed towards my sister....(a silent trail of tear escapes his eyes.)

Here in  St. Jospesh's college, Trichy.

Ishanni and Chirag are classmates and they are in final year MBA. Both are in love with each other.
One day Chirag gets call from his father (headman of the village) to come home urgent. So he leaves informing Ishanni that he will speak regarding her to his parents.

After few days Chirag neither called nor receiving calls. Ishanni is damm worried. So she decides to visit the village.

Ishanni reaches the village. Suddenly there is a wedding ceremony taking place. Ishanni sees that and thinks about hers and Chirag's marriage and smiles. But suddenly her smile disappeared as the groom going was none other than her Chirag. She feels bad. She feels her life is over. Nothing is left. Highly dejected Ishanni starts running towards the forest and finds a dam. She about to jump but someone hold her..... and stops her from jumping.....

Who is that person.....????

So let's see the beautiful journey of Ishanni and Ranveer....

If liked the story vote and share.....
Your comments are valuable