chapter 10

Lilian pov

    Tiana and I both decided to go out to our favorite restaurant "strawberry cheesecake " It's a cute and nice restaurant with great food that we always eat in.

  so we could both catch up. she has been gone for 3 months for her surprise vacation with her high school sweetheart and one of my good friends Franco.

  We took our favorite sit by the window before the waiter came in to take our order, me and Tiana both ordered our favorite meal. Before I could realize it, I was spacing out again thinking of Kelvin and the deal.

"Lily you have been spacing out a lot lately are you okay," Tiana asked worriedly snapping her fingers in front of me.

"am sorry I just had a lot of things going on Tiana, "I told her truthfully.

"Lily I am here for you can tell me anything cause a problem half solve is half share, "she said leaning towards me with a smile.

" Tiana I think it's the other way around  I said chuckling when the waiter interrupted us with our food and drinks as we thank the waiter. He left

"well Lily I am listening," she said encouraging me to talk.

"I got fired from my job because of that bitch Aurora, "I said signing as I pop my fries into my mouth.

"you got what!! She screamed as everyone in the restaurant started looking at her

"shush Tiana "

"oh sorry how did it happen "

"well she framed me to cut the long story short," I said stealing fries from her plates as she slapped my hand away

"And to top it all my bills are all due not to talk of rent and Vivi tuition fees I don't even know what to do, " I said frustrated.

"oh am so sorry dear it must be hard for you," she said trying to console me when her cellphone started ringing she put her hand inside her handbag trying to search for the phone when she brought out a magazine from her bag. The picture in the magazine was what caught my eye as she successfully brought the phone out, mouthing to me that it was Franco in the line.

  She continues talking to her boyfriend /fiance while I picked up the magazine and looked at the picture that had caught my eye when I saw a picture of Kelvin on the cover. Tagged

Top 10 handsome billionaire bachelor, I quickly opened the first page and found him as number 1 at of top ten Wow!! And his full name is Kelvin Alexander. CEO of a multi-billion dollar company.
:Alexandercolimited:

  "Lily you were saying, " Tiana said as she dropped her cellphone fully giving her attention to me. I just signed dropping the magazine and wondering how my life has gotten this complicated. As I narrated everything that happened from the first time I met Kelvin and about the deal.

~~~~~•~~~~

Kelvin pov

  I don't know why?? she was been so stubborn, every girl's dream is to get married to me I don't know why she is been so difficult. This is the second day now and I have still not gotten any calls from her,  I thought to myself as I sat down on my office chair swirling it around.

    I was pulled out of my thoughts by my intercom, I quickly press the button when I heard my annoying secretary voice.

"Mr. Alexander a lady is here to see you," she said in the intercom. My mind quickly thought to Lilian mentally wishing she was the one.

"And what is her name, " I asked 
"Her name is Ms. Lilian sir " I mentally congratulate myself before happily saying "you can let her in.

-------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

What do you guys think about this chapter??

What are your favorite moments in this chapter??

Please don't forget to vote and comment...

Love you guys

Til next update

Byee

Star 🌟