Michael

It had been a couple of weeks since we had left the Apocalypse world and I was still getting use to this world. In my world we couldn't walk around freely, but here.... everyone could. It was strange how much love people had for others, even stranger to learn that in this world.... my mother was alive and my brother dead. It was hard gaining the groups trust, especially with Bobby Singer telling them everything I had done.

"Okay So he just left?" I asked shocked.

"Yea, he left... where he went, we don't know." Dean said softly.

"That doesn't sound like him.... he doesn't give up on something he wants." I said as I crossed my legs.

"You would know." Bobby grumbled.

"Watch it Singer or you will learn what your wife and son went through."

"Why you little-"

"Enough! Bobby what are you talking about?" Sam ask softly.

"Meet Michael's slut." He said as he glared daggers at me.

"Why would Michael want a witch as a lover?" Castiel asked confused.

"Not lover, slave. And I have tried to kill him multiple times, ask him next time you meet. There was no love involved with us." I said sternly.

"With one of you." Rowena said under her breath.

"Mother! I didn't love him!"

"Please if you are anything like me you fall for men with power." She said softly.

"I wasn't raised by you, I was raised by Fergus. He raised me with dignity.... if he had any."

"Whatever you say dear."

"I'm going to get some rest... you all have fun trying to stop Michael." I said as I turned and walked to my room.

I walked into my room and let out a sigh as I grabbed a towel and turned on my hot water. I took a quick shower and then wrapped the towel around me. I brushed my hair out and then whipped my mirror. I let out a gasp as I saw Dean behind me in a tux. I turned to look at him to see a smirk on his face.

"Lovely show, dear." He said as he stood up.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked angrily.

"What can't I come see my darling lover?" He asked with a smirk.,

"Michael!" I gasped out.

"The one and only..... I must say you are truly a beauty." He said as he moved his hand to my hair.

I moved back and hit the sink and he sent me a smile.

"Now (Y/n).... don't act like you fear me.... you have never feared anything in your life."

"I'll scream."

"And I'll kill everyone of them and then take you on that bed." He whispered in my ear.

"I hate you." I whispered.

"No you don't." He said as he moved back and met my eyes.

"You don't know how I feel."

"Oh but I do darling.... because I feel the same way." He said as he leaned down and kissed me.

It was a quick peck, I could barely feel it made me lose my breath. He pulled away and sent me a smile as he ran his fingers up my arm.

"What do you have planned?" I asked softly.

"If I told you.... I would ruin the surprise." He said as he sent me a wink.

He snapped his fingers and I let out a sigh as he disappeared, leaving me alone.