12

O M N I S I C E N T

The beeping sound coming from a heart monitor filled the room as Teeasia laid on the hospital bed with tubes in her mouth and needles in her arms. She wasn't unconscious, but the way she was laying there, you would've thought she was.

Sincere was in the room right down the hall, he was actually still unconscious at the moment.

NiNi and Leek were on the way to the hospital once they got the call about what happened.

"Surprise" A voice said walking into the hospital room and closing the door behind them, it was the last voice Teeasia expected to hear.

She turned her head quickly towards the door, and stared at someone who she hadn't heard from or seen in 5 years.

"What are you doing here?" Teeasia asked him as sat in a chair next to her hospital bed with a black bag in his hand.

"Why wouldn't i come see my cousin who's in the hospital?" Dre asked.

"You didn't come see quan 5 years ago you didn't show up to his funeral either" Teeasia said looking at him and his outfit weirdly.

He was dressed in all black, with his hoodie over his head. The doctors put teeasia on lots of medication, so she wasn't comprehending things as fast as she normally would, so it was hard for her to see Dre was clearly up to something.

"Well quan knows where he stood in my heart, just because I ain't show up don't change my love for my cousin" Dre said.

Teeasia stayed quiet and stared at him as he stared back at her with a evil smirk on his face.

"Don't you have kids? Where are they?" Dre asked breaking the silence as he looked around the room.

Teeasia's eyes grew wide, as she came to realization not only one but both of her kids were now missing.

She jumped up quickly to grab the thing where you can call for a nurse, but before she got a hold of it Dre moved it away so she couldn't reach.

She looked up at him weirdly and reached her hand grab it but he moved it again.

"Dre what the fuck are you doing! I need a nurse stop playing! I have to find my kids!" Teeasia said.

Dre stared at her before busting out laughing. He stood up from the chair as Teeasia stared at him confused.

He reached his hand into the black bag he had, and what he pulled out made Teeasia's eyes get wide as she opened her mouth to scream.

"Aht aht!" Dre stopped her before she started "i wouldn't do that if i were you"

"What the fuck is your problem! Dre you're my blood cousin what did I do too you?" Teeasia asked with tears rolling down her face.

"Tee i can't believe that our whole life, you could never see how much i honestly hated you....You and your hoe ass mother took my uncle from us, the uncle who treated me better then my own dad. If it wasn't for you two, he wouldn't be dead" Dre said

"Nigga thats my dad fuck you mean i took him from you? Where the hell did i take him? To the store?" Teeasia asked.

"I ain't take him no got damn where shut the hell up stupid goofy ass muhfucka" she added.

The door opened again, and another person Teeasia had not seen in over 5 years walked in, someone she hated with a passion.

"Hello teeasia" her aunt said.

"You two sick in the head ass motherfuckers" Teeasia said looking between both of them.

"Long time no see" her aunt said.

"Fuck you! Crack head ass ho" Teeasia said.

"I advise you too watch how you speak to her" Dre said.

"Fuck you too!" Teeasia yelled

Dre smirked and injected the needle he held in his hand into the side of her neck quickly so she wouldn't have a chance to stop him.

"Don't worry tee, Kyrie is taking very good care of Jr and Sianna" Dre said looking down at her now unconscious body before walking out with their aunt.

——

"This is odd, she was just up a few minutes ago" the nurse told NiNi and Leek as they stood in Teeasia's hospital room.

"Wheres the kids that was in the car with them?" NiNi asked quickly remembering about Jr and Sianna.

"What kids?" The nurse asked looking at NiNi confused.

"They have two kids, they should've both been in the car!" NiNi said with her voice getting louder.

Unknown to her and leek, Sianna been gone. Also unknown to them, Jr and Sianna are now both gone.

"I'm sorry m'am there was no kids in the car with them" the nurse said.

"How the fuck you gone tell me they kids wasn't in the car? WHERE THEY AT THEN? HUH?" NiNi asked yelling. Leek grabbed her arm giving her a look to calm down.

"I don't know, we didn't get any report about kids in the car" the nurse said.

"BITC-" leek put his hand over nini mouth and gently pulled her back and stood in front of her.

"Did Teeasia have any visitors today?" Leek asked.

"Umm..." The nurse looked down at the visitor chart "uhhh yeah it says Deondre and Loretta Jones"

Leek at the nurse confused, as NiNi scrunched her face up but soon later her eyes got big as she came to realization there was going to be big trouble.

——-
👋🏽

Vote and comment for more chapters 🙃

This is short, bc i just wanted to update something quick.

Y'all probably like i waited all this time for THIS😂😂😂

but its fine, bc i'm not gonna wait that long to update again. Ima update tonight or tomorrow.

make sure you vote & comment !!! See ya🕺🏽