Charles Smith: Stunning

Charles Smith X Female Reader

NSFW (will be a warning if don't want to read it)

Summary: Charles wants to send some alone time with you (his girlfriend) so he takes you somewhere beautiful and far from camp.

Word Count: 2380

You sat in the camp with some of the other women, talking about nothing important but just enjoying a break in the warm sun. Charles had just finished packing up the things he needed and preparing his horse. He glanced over at you and smiled. He had felt so busy lately, a lot of jobs kept coming up and if he wasn't doing something for Dutch he was hunting for Pearson. He just wanted some time with you.

Charles walked over to you, smiling at the other women politely before smiling down at you. "I want to show you something" he said with a smiled.

You just smiled back at him even though you were confused about what he would want to show you, but you had missed him since he had been so busy so you were more than happy to go with him. "Alright" you nodded. Charles held his hand out to you and you placed your hand in his, letting him help you to your feet.

You waved goodbye to the other women as you wrapped your arm around his and followed Charles towards the horses. "What do you want to show me?" you asked, looking up at him in curiosity.

"Just wait and see" Charles chuckled, flashing you a quick smile before pulling away from you and mounting his horse. You just nodded and chuckled along before taking his hands and letting him pull you up onto the horse so that you were sitting behind him. You were sitting side saddle since it was easier with your skirt.

You both rode for a while, your arms wrapped securely around Charles' waist and your head resting against his back comfortably. On the way, to where ever you were going, you both shared pleasant conversation. Just talking about his recent jobs and he mentioned how he would much prefer to be with you than running around with other members of the gang to make some money.

When you finally got to the location, that Charles had spotted a little while ago, the sun was going down. Charles dismounted his horse and placed his hands on your waist, lifting you down onto your feet and pressing a tender kiss to your forehead. He let you go and began to unpack something from his horse's saddlebags.

Meanwhile, you walked around the horse to see where your loving boyfriend had brought you for the evening. You mouth was slightly agape as you took in the scene. You were on the edge of a cliff and you could see the sun setting over the edge of it. The grassy opening, where you were standing, was surrounded by trees which made it feel very private despite it being in the middle of the wilderness. You walked towards the edge of the cliff, staying a safe distance from the actual edge of course. You heard Charles moving around behind you but ignored it as you looked out at the view.

The cliff over looked a river and an open field, were you could see a variation of animals wandering around. The setting sun had set a warm glow over the whole scene, making it all feel so beautiful and so peaceful. You smiled when you felt Charles' arms wrap around your waist, instantly relaxing into his embrace. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" Charles asked, his voice barely above a whisper, as if speaking any louder would ruin the moment. His lips were right next to your ear and you could feel his arm breath on your neck.

"It's absolutely gorgeous, why did you bring me here?" you asked, still in awe over the stunning sight.

"Multiple reasons...mainly because I wanted to spend some time with you without somebody from camp interrupting us, and we are far from the camp or anyone out here. I brought to this place because I thought it was beautiful and I knew that you would love it" Charles explained before pressing a sweet kiss to the bare skin above the collar of your blouse.