Remembering

Hide's PoV:

She walked over to me, I backed up a little. Of course I remember. But the only way to get things out of people nowadays is to play dumb. She backs me up into a corner, I grabbed a broom while walking in case she tried to do anything. She opens her mouth leaning in, I hit her across the head with the broom then shove her to the floor "listen here." I put a foot on her stomach "I didn't come for you to snack on me again I care to get answers!" I yell.

She hisses in response, I hit her with the broom again. All the commotion in the room had caused one of the workers to walk in, the man looked old and held a cup in the left hand and a towel in the right. He wasn't happy then also started to approach me, I look towards the door to see another male, slightly more chubby and was rubbing his hands. I could feel my heart sink, it felt like I was stuck upside down on a large rollercoaster. They both started to walk to me, it was clear to me now that there was no other way out than to fight, unless I wanted to be chopped up into bite-sized cubes. I ran them jumped onto the table using it as a boots, I jumped over the younger man while doing a 360 turn and hitting him with the broom. I then threw the broom at the old man's head and ran at the door. They didn't follow out of suspicion.

I ran safely to Kaneki's house. I didn't get any answers but maybe I'll find someone willing to help me.

Kaneki's PoV:

I heard a knock at the door, I excitedly ran to it and opened the door. As soon as I opened it Hide frantically waves "hello Kaneki!" He said, giving me a big hug, I hug back blushing slightly and nuzzles into his neck, while sniffing. This is strange... I sniff again. "Hide, were you at the coffee shop?" I ask, looking at him. He looked a little nervous "listen Kaneki... we need to talk..."