TIME TO FLY :)

We may have not understood each other
Or even got along.
But I've never said one word to you
Or never done you wrong.
Yet you called me hurtful names
And thrashed me down.

You thought I was a loser
But I was stronger than you.
Have you ever seen what I've been through?
With your words, you gave me a black eye.
I'm leaving, bully, time to say goodbye.

I only wanted someone to lend me a hand.
I learnt that it's time to stand.
My smile is no longer fake,
Now I have no reason to ache.

My WINGS has started to heal now.
They are no longer BROKEN.
It's time for me to fly up there with my
BROKEN WINGS.
• • • • •

Plz, read it till the end :)

Thanks a lot, everyone for supporting me and my book. I can never thank you enough. You have not only read my book but also changed me.
Life was not easy for you and me, but when I joint wattpad and started writing, and saw you by my side, things started to fall on their places.

You can't even imagine how you have affected my life. You changed it. The girl you see today is just because of you guys. I was not writing poems but penning my thoughts and feeling. You read them and told what you felt. That made me happy.

Every day when I update, I wait eagerly to see what you'll tell. You filled my boring, trapped life with colours of hope, courage, confidence and self-love.

When I started writing this book, I was scared. Scared that you'll not like what I wrote. Scared to hurt people by any means from my writings. Scared to talk to people. Scared to meet new people. Scared of myself. But all that scare and fear is no more now. For that, I'm so so so thankful to you. I know, a mear thanks are not enough for what you have done for me.

With this chapter, a not so short journey of 151 poems came to an end. This book is complete now. You made it possible. But there are many things which were unfinished, incomplete and unsaid. So, there is a new poetry book coming tomorrow.
Its name is, "UNFINISHED". Hope to see you guys there. A new book. A new journey.

I want to cry now 😭😭😭😭😭
Idk whether you'll read the new poetry book or not,
But as this book came to an end,
I wanna cry.
Believe me or not, I'm really crying.
This book and all of you will remain in my heart.
It's a piece of my life now, and so do you.

It's an end for a new beginning.
  Hope to see you all tomorrow with my new poetry book "UNFINISHED" 😭😭