Chapter Nine: Story Time, McDonald's

After the first group, Stefan informed us that he was still hungry. So, they went out and this time found a group of three girls. When we reached the warehouse, I noticed the girls start to get nervous and considered telling them to run. But, that would only make their deaths more painful so I stayed quiet. 

Eventually, it led to me and Rebekah sitting on a crate Stefan and Klaus finished up their girls. "My girl's dead. I'm bored." Rebekah complained. 

I shrugged. "I never had a girl because I survive off of human food so I was bored a long time ago. And hungry." 

Klaus ignored both of us and looked over at Stefan who was still draining his girl without pause. "You weren't kidding about being hungry."

"Yeah. It's been a long day." He stated. 

I snorted and crossed my arms. "Try being bait for a group of gangbangers that Y'all wanted to eat without any forewarning," I muttered, still a little salty about that having been the plan all along. 

"You'll get over it, Love, you weren't in any real danger." Any real danger! That mother- "Try being related to her." Klaus said with a nod to Rebekah, who looked just as offended as I was.
"You're being mean. And why are you being mean? You used to love me." She pouted angrily. 
Klaus rolled his eyes at his sister. "It's been ninety years, Rebekah. Give him a minute."
That only served to make Rebekah angrier. "Why are you taking his side?"
"Because, my dear sister, I feel pity for any man who doesn't give you what you want." Klaus was being a brat. I was really, really hungry. I think there was a McDonalds just up the road. 

Will you stop making me out to be a brat? I am not a brat! Back me up Europa." 

Klaus, Stefan, and Rebekah were all looking at me patiently. "She's not a brat Klaus, you are, can I get food now?" 

"I'm sure Stefan would share, and a thousand years of life experience says otherwise," Klaus said with an unbearably smug smirk. I huffed and jumped off the crate, walking for the door when Klaus caught my waist and sighed. "Fine, we will feed the human in a minute."

Stefan shrugged and lifted his head from the dead girl's neck, looking at Klaus. "Well, you're no picnic, either. I mean, I've only spent one summer with you and I feel like I want to blow my head off." 

Rebekah laughed, a wide grin taking over her face. "Fantastic."

Rather suddenly, Stefan dropped the girl and stood up, walking away. "I need to go." 

"Where's he going?" Rebekah asked in confusion, looking at Klaus.

I also stared at the Hybrid who just grinned and pushed his girl off of him, grabbing my hand.  "To write a name on a wall. It's a long story." 

My stomach grumbled angrily. "Great, good for Stefan, can we get human food now?" I asked, bouncing on my heels anxiously. 

We walked to the McDonalds, wanting to take some time seeing as Stefan probably wouldn't be back for a little while. 

"So Darling, what's your story? How did you get here?" Rebekah asked me curiously. 

"Well, I was a lonely child I guess. I'm a full four, almost five, years older than Elena and six older than Jeremy. Not the worst age difference but the problem was I had a very high IQ. I skipped a few grades and ended up graduating High school in two years, just after my sixteenth birthday." I told them a brief overview of my childhood. "Being that advanced though, people see it as weird and unnatural. They don't like things that are different from them so as a result, I didn't really have friends. No one to play with or hang out with."