chaos

as we walked into the building, we were stopped by someone who recognized racc. i was already annoyed because i wanted to get this night done and over with, but now this guy was delaying it.

"racc, is that you? i thought i recognized you, haven't seen you in awhile dude." the man said, giving ezra a bro hug.

"i've just been out doing my own shit, boss had to move me to a few different locations for god knows what reason." racc laughs, earning a small chuckle from the guy. they continued to have small talk until i interrupted them with a fake cough.

the man stopped talking and looked me up and down, a smile on his face.

"who's the bitch?" he asked racc, coming to my side and putting an arm around me. "she's just an acquaintance, that's all." ezra said, earning a hard glare from me.

"so if she's just an acquaintance, mind me taking her upstairs? i can show her around, you've been here plenty of times so you'll be okay, right?" the man asked, taking a hard grip onto my shoulder.

now i was getting pissed off. before racc could say anything, i grab the knife that i had tucked into my bra, and with one swift move i held it up to the mans neck.

"this 'bitch' is getting pretty pissed off, so i'm going to give you 20 seconds to get out of my face before i cut your vocal cords out." i say, giving him a smile. i back off of him as he walks away, mumbling to himself.

after he leaves i look back to racc, who gives me a raised eyebrow. " really y/n? you had to do that?" he says, groaning.

"what? you were about to let him fuck me upstairs, what else was i supposed to do?" i ask, tucking the knife back into my bra.

"never mind, let's just get this party over with so we can move on with our lives" he says, grabbing my arm and dragging me upstairs.

loud music echoed throughout the whole building as men walked by holding beers or smoking who knows what. what i wasn't too keen about is that there were literally no women, meaning that i had to deal with a bunch of horny drunk men for the rest of the night. yay me.

the building seemed to have been an old bar, being that there was plenty of alcohol behind the counter where drinks were being served. there were tables and a few couches scattered about the whole upstairs where guys sat chatting away.

"do you want a drink or no?" racc asks, pointing to the bartender who was serving. i nod my head as he walks away to go get drinks.

i didn't exactly know what to do after that, so i sat at a small empty table, pulling out my phone to see if the others had texted me.

swagger: is everything going okay?

y/n: yeah, just some creep tried hitting on me, but i'm good

swagger: please tell me you kicked his ass for that

y/n: i threatened to kill him, close enough

as i was about to text back, someone tapped on my shoulder. i shut my phone off and turned around to see a boy around my age. he had black hair and wore a beanie, along with a navy blue hoodie and jeans. he looked pretty familiar.

"hey there, uh mind if i sit with you? you seem pretty chill, unlike some of the guys here." he says, looking around nervously.

i nod and he takes a seat in a chair across from me. "oh i totally forgot to mention, i'm alexis by the way, but everyone calls me alex." he says, reaching out his hand for me to shake. i smile and take it.

"i'm y/n, nice to meet you. you seem pretty chill for being at a party with drug lords." i say, earning a chuckle from him.

"i could say the same thing about you. why're you here anyways? there aren't many girls to hang out with if that's what you're looking for" he says, taking another look around.

i got kind of confused as to why he was looking at our surroundings so much, but i brushed it off as that he didn't know this place.

"i'm here with a friend of mine, if that's what you wanna call him. i'm just his plus two to impress some other people i guess. an acquaintance really." i say, taking a look over at racc, who was talking to the bartender as he made our drinks.

"ah i see. i'm just here to look for a friend, just need to tell him something." he says, fiddling his fingers as he looks around for the millionth time.

i tilt my head and raise an eyebrow at him, my suspicions growing. who or what is this guy looking for?

"sorry to ask, but are you okay? you seem nervous and you keep looking around." i say, letting out a short, and a little bit forced, of a laugh.

before he could say anything, he immediately jumped up from his chair, his eyes growing wide as he looked at something behind me.

i turn around to see 3 guys heading our way, pushing through the crowd of people quite violently.

that's when ezra showed up, handing me my drink as he stared between me and alex, looking confused.

"alex, why the hell are you here? i thought you weren't coming because you lost drugs to some people here?" he asks. that's why the kid looked so familiar, he was racc's original partner, the one who was at the store with him. i felt like an idiot.

"well i came here to look for you. you know that gang that we stole from a while back? well it turns out that they knew you were going to be here, so you might want to start running" alex says, pointing to the group of guys who were only a few feet away.

racc and alex immediately took off, leaving me behind. i was about to get up and start running when i was grabbed by my hair, sending me backwards and landing on my ass.

they picked me up by my hair again, which hurt like a bitch. everyone was either watching or had walked away, knowing that this probably wasn't going to end well.

"well boys, looks like we got ourselves a play toy, dont we?" one of the guys said, making the other two laugh. i have no idea why they found that funny, but ok.

"alright, since alex and ezra want to be little bitches and run off, i guess we'll take you instead." he says, grabbing my arm and dragging me outside.

as he was taking me outside, i managed to grab my phone and text the boys a quick message, sending them 'help'.

i quickly shoved my phone back in my pocket as we got to a black van that looked sketchy as hell. there was no fucking way i was going to be kidnapped again.

i grabbed the knife from my bra and slashed the guys arm, making him let go of me. he held his arm, looking at the blood that was gushing out of it.

i was going to make a run for it when the other two stood in my way, one grabbing one arm as the second guy grabbed the other.

as they were about to shove me into the van, a shot rang out through the alleyway and down went one of the guys who was holding one of my arms.

i look back to see swagger, ohm and delirous running towards us, swagger pointing a gun at the guys. thank god they were here.
the one who hadn't been shot let go of my arm and pulled out a gun of his own, now shooting towards the others.

that's when i pulled out my own gun and shot him in the back of the head, having him collapse onto the guy who had already been shot.

suddenly ohm, delirious, and swagger stop in their tracks, staring wide eyes at something behind me. obviously startled, i turn around to see the guy who i had slashed not too long ago pointing a gun at me.

before i could do anything a loud shot rang out and i felt an immense pain on my right side. my mouth hung open as i lifted up my shirt, seeing blood start to poor out of a gunshot wound.

i turned back to the guys, who looked like they were screaming something at me, but i couldn't hear them. all i heard was loud ringing.

the last thing i saw before i collapsed was the 3 of my friends running towards me, shooting at something next to me.

something fell behind me, but i couldn't see what it was before i blacked out.